Microblock: Automatic, Versatile and Economical for Spirits
661 Automatic Microblock for Automatic Filling for Spirits
Rates up to 1,200 bph for 330ml, with flexibility for different bottle sizes
6-6-1 EPV low vacuum gravity filling Microblock for Spirits like Gin, Vodka, Whisky etc
IC Filling Systems has produced an improved Automatic rinser-filler-capper suitable for a variety of uses, launched for the first time at Brau Beviale in November 2018.
This high quality, high tech, automatic 6-6-1 bottling machine features Gravity Filling Valves, with light vacuum gravity filler for non carbonated products. This model is suitable for filling all sorts of spirits, even those with high sugar content - whisky, vodka, gin, tequila etc.
Flexibility for different bottle types and sizes
The brand new Microblock 661 2019 model hosts a number of major improvements on its specifications as it places itself as the innovative new generation system compared to similar all-in-one machines on the market.
- It fills both glass bottles and aluminium cans. Pretty much a first in the industry!
- It assists the filling speed for high viscous sugary products with a new high performance vacuum pump
- It fills any shapes of bottles: square, rectangular and oval, not only round bottles
- It can apply ANY type of caps: ROPP, Stelcap, Stelvin, Cork, T corks, champagne style corks, crown corks, plastic corks
- It can cap TWO different style of corks on the same capping turret
- Yes, we have a revolving capping turret that can apply either cork and ROPP or cork and metal caps etc.
- A single high output filling tank ensures constant product filling levels at top speed
- User friendly Omron 7” colour HMI touchscreen control panel & PLC
- IoT Smart Device: Full internet connection available as an option for remote technical diagnosis and assistance
- Integral Brushless electronic camme operations for more accurate positioning of bottles or cans and faster servicing
The machine is suitable for filling any still product: wine, water, and still soft drinks.
Three independent sections driven by servo motors
Microblock 6-6-1 2019 consists of a Linear Rinsing Section supplied with 6 rinsing nozzles, 6 gravity filling valves and a single or TWIN head revolving capping Turret suitable for any combination of two different types of corks application on glass or PET bottles. Or it can revolce 180 degrees into becoming a can seamer!
Special combined cap applications such as ROPP screw cap, Mushroom cork, natural straight cork and plastic screw cap and can lids seamer are available on request.
The machine is also equipped with a device to detect the bottle on the conveyor and a turret height adjustment system to accommodate different height bottles from 180 to 340mm.
The Microblock 661 2019 bottle filling machine is hygienic & easy to clean, made from stainless steel.
Contact IC Filling Systems…For more information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini on email@example.com or please call on +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US). Alternatively, use the contact form below, or request a quotation.
Get the information you need now...
Tell us what you need. We'll respond promptly.