Microblock: Automatic, Versatile and Economical for Wine
661 Automatic Microblock for Automatic Filling of Still or Sparkling Wine
Flexibility for bottle sizes and for flush or champagne style corks and ROPP Stelvin
6-6-1 EPV low vacuum assisted gravity filling Microblock for Sparkling or Still Wine
IC Filling Systems has produced an improved Automatic rinser-filler-capper suitable for a variety of uses , launched for the first time at Brau Beviale in November 2018.
This high quality, high tech, automatic 6-6-1 bottling machine features new EPV Electro Pneumatic Filling Valves in two mainstream versions: a counter-pressure isobaric model for carbonated beverages, and a vacuum assisted gravity filler for still products. These two different models are suitable for filling all sorts of wines.
The counter-pressure model can apply both mushroom and flat natural corks or ROPP metal Stelvin, and fill either still or carbonated wines in an oxygen free environment.
The gravity filling model 6-6-1 EPV can apply both ROPP metal closures and natural corks, and fill still wines in an oxygen free environment by filling the storage tank with nitrogen to avoid oxygen pick up.
High capacity automatic filling controlled by a single operator
The brand new Microblock 661 EPV 2019 model hosts a number of major improvements on its specifications as it places itself as the innovative new generation system compared to similar all-in-one machines on the market.
- It fills both glass and PET bottles as well as aluminium cans. Pretty much a first in the industry!
- It assists the filling speed with a new high performance vacuum pump
- It fills any shape of bottle: square, rectangular and oval - not only round bottles
- It can apply ANY type of caps: ROPP, Stelcap, Stelvin, Cork, T corks, champagne style corks, crown corks, plastic corks
- It can cap TWO different style of corks on the same capping turret
- Yes, we have a rotating turret that can apply either cork and ROPP metal caps , cork etc. on a single unit
- A single high output filling tank ensures constant product filling levels at top speed
- User friendly Omron 7” colour HMI touchscreen control panel & PLC
- IoT Smart Device: Full internet connection available as an option for remote technical diagnosis and assistance
- Integral Brushless electronic camme operations for more accurate positioning of bottles or cans and faster servicing
The 6-6-1 EPV filing machine is suitable for filling any still or carbonated product: wine, water, soft drinks, and it features our new EPV (Electro Pneumatic Valve) technology. The EPV valve allows total flexibility in adjusting the filling cycle by adapting the vacuum filling and levels off timings to the necessity of each different drink via a colour touchscreen HMI control panel.
Three independent sections driven by servo motors
Microblock 661 EPV 2019 consists of a Linear Rinsing Section supplied with 6 rinsing nozzles, 6 Electro-pneumatic Isobaric Counterpressure filling valves and a single head Crowning Turret suitable for any combination of two different corks application on glass or PET bottles. Special combined cap applications such as ROPP screw cap, Mushroom cork, natural straight cork and plastic screw cap are available on request.
The machine is also equipped with a device to detect the bottle on the conveyor (no bottles on conveyor, no rinse) featuring a photocell which stops the machine and closes the rinser electro valve in case of missing bottles and a turret height adjustment system to accommodate different height bottles from 180 to 340mm.
The capper can close both 26mm and 29mm crown caps. The Microblock 661 EPV 2019 bottle filling machine is hygienic & easy to clean, made from stainless steel wherever possible.
Contact IC Filling Systems…For more information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini on firstname.lastname@example.org or please call on +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US). Alternatively, use the contact form below, or request a quotation.
Get the information you need now...
Tell us what you need. We'll respond promptly.