Complete Bottling Line for Water - Wessex Water Services
This is an example of a Complete Bottling Line for Still Water (8,000 BPH) is that was delivered to Wessex Water Services Ltd.
Wessex Water Services Ltd, the public utilities water company in South West England, took delivery on the 25th of July of a complete PET bottling line for still water in 2 litres and 500 ml PET bottles produced by IC Filling Systems Srl. This line has an output speed of up to 8,000bph x 2ltr. Overcoming a challenging small area available (the complete line footprint is only 15 x 34 metres). The line reaches nevertheless very high efficiency levels of 90% of nominal speed at the end of the line. The bottling line consists of :
- Bottle loader and unscrambler (to see video click HERE) 32-32-8 monoblock rinser-filler-capper with HEPA filter
- predisposed for sportscaps. (to see video click HERE)
- Manual 2 tanks CIP unit (please see the picture on the right).
- Bottle dryer with bottle rotation device (to see video click HERE)
- Domino A120 ink jet coder
- 8 heads full wrap around hot melt labeller with Nordson glue injector (to see video click HERE)
- Bottle shrink wrapper at 30 ppm Film only (to see video click HERE)
- Palletiser unit with interlayer inserter (to see video click HERE)
- Automatic Pallet stretch wrapper (to see video click HERE)
The line was delivered precisely on the date contracted and installed and handed over to the operating company in one month, precisely on the 25th July 2013, by the engineering team of IC Filling Systems headed by Emiro Russo.
Contact IC Filling Systems…
For more information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini on firstname.lastname@example.org or please call on +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US). Alternatively, use our chat mechanism at the bottom of the page, use the form below, or request a quotation.
Get the information you need now...
Tell us what you need. We'll respond promptly.