Aseptic Filling Machines for Bag in Box Containers
Increasing consumer demand for quality foods for home fine dining is developing internationally, resulting in a greater need for aseptic processing and filling in Bag-in-Box containers of sauces, fruits and vegetable concentrates.
IC Filling Systems offers a complete aseptic filling project management service and we can take care of all the details for you, with project definition and plant positioning, and complete plant design from receipt of ready product including:
- Supply of tube in tube or plate sterilization or pasteurization equipment
- Supply of aseptic tanks and recycling product system
- Supply of air cooling tower and water chillers as required
- Supply of manually loaded aseptic filling head suitable for small bags up to 220 drums and 1000 kilos ICBs
- Supply of conveyor systems for all above items
- Supply of carton erectors, automatic insertion and carton closing and handle application equipment
- Supply of aseptic bag in box packaging materials
- Delivery and installation of a turn key project
- Concentric pipes type
- Plates type
- Flash-cooler type for high capacity
- Scraped surface type
Aseptic fillers for pre-sterilized bags with capacity from 2 to 1000 l, to be packed into drums, boxes or cases.
Bag-in-box aseptic fillers for bags from 3 to 1000 l.
Ultra hygienic bag-in-box fillers both automatic and manual.
Contact IC Filling Systems…
For detailed information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling +39 0141 162 0091 or +39 0141 74166 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US).
Alternatively, use the contact form below, or request a quotation.
Send us your enquiry today...
Tell us what you need to know, and we'll respond promptly.
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with." - Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
“IC Filling Systems provided our first bottle line that never let us down despite the incredible work load it was asked to perform. As more equipment arrives to further reinforce and advance not just the Mk2 bottle line but the business as a whole, IC Filling Systems will remain our partner of choice. Reliable, consistent and robust.” — Iain Kerr, Wolfburn Distillery
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems." - Cheddar Water Ltd
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well." - Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa