BIB PREMIUM W semi-automatic bag in box filling machine
Versatile semi-automatic bag in box filling machine for individual vacuum bags or attached together in a web
BIB PREMIUM W Bag in Box Features
An ideal filling machine for your medium-sized and large production, the BIB PREMIUM W bag in box filling machine allows management of a variety of recipes and maintaining high rates up to 480 three-litre vacuum bags per hour in Web mode.
The semi-automatic BIB PREMIUM W bag in box filling machine is designed to meet filling needs for vacuum bags from 2 L to 20 L, Pouches from 1.5 L to 5 L (for individual vacuum bags) and Cheertainer® pouches. It can be used for all types of liquids and semi-liquids for both food and non-food products.
Download Bag in Box Brochures
We'll send links to download our range of Bag in Box Brochures to your inbox right away...
BIB Premium W Technical Characteristics
- Automatic operation without manual feeding of the bag in Web mode.
- Start of cycle (DAS safe and automatic start-up), removal of tap, creating a vacuum in the pouch, metering and filling, nitrogen injection, reinsertion of tap, discharge of full pouch.
- Cutting assistance in Web mode and automatic presentation of the next pouch.
Web / Single modes
- Web mode: Vacuum bags attached to each other in a web are automatically fed to the machine.
- Single mode: Individual vacuum bags are fed individually to the machine.
BIB Premium W Work Rate
|3 L||450/480 filling rate /hour|
|5 L||385/425 filling rate /hour|
|10 L||285/325 filling rate /hour|
|15 L||225/265 filling rate /hour|
|20 L||190/225 filling rate /hour|
|1.5 L||410/420 filling rate /hour|
|3 L||370/385 filling rate /hour|
BIB Premium W Characteristics
- Liquid output: 82 HL/h at 0m (standard version), 125 HL/h at 0m (option)
- Min/max air pressure: 5 bars / 8 bars
- Dry air supply: 7 to 10 bars
- Nitrogen supply: 1 to 4 bars
- Nitrogen pressure adjustment: 0.2 to 0.4 bar
- Air flow: 7 m3/h
- Power supply: 400V 3P+T, 50 Hz (standard version)
- Pulse counter: 75.3 points per liter (standard version)
- Connection: Æ 40 Macon
- Noise level < 86 db
- Depth: 1110 mm
- Height: 1770 mm max
- Width: 745 mm
- Weight: 155 Kg
BIB Premium W Standard Equipment
- Chassis: mounted on four castors, with height-adjustable shelf for holding cardboard
- Work surface: plane on revolving rollers with recovery and evacuation bin
- Filling/cleaning temperature: liquid circuit in 316 stainless steel for continuous use up to 45°C
- Pump: ref. AL 40, 82 HL/h outflow, 50 Hz triphasic, body and turbine in stainless steel, fully drained twice and with direction changer
- Pliers type: for Vitop®-type taps with a high neck
- Filling head: with conical tip and no seal
- Nitrogen supply:
- Automatic injection
- Built-in 0-4 bar pressure regulator
- Separate vacuum and nitrogen circuits
- Venturi vacuum pump with electronic vacuum regulator
- CIP circuit: with automated cleaning of the vacuum circuit
- Connection: Macon diameter 40
- Display: multifunction color touch screen
- Automated cycle start-up with built-in anti-start safety control
- Automated tap removal and repositioning
- Automatic ejection of full pouch at end of filling cycle
- Cutting assistance tool positioned at right; patented system
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with."
- Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
“IC Filling Systems provided our first bottle line that never let us down despite the incredible work load it was asked to perform. As more equipment arrives to further reinforce and advance not just the Mk2 bottle line but the business as a whole, IC Filling Systems will remain our partner of choice. Reliable, consistent and robust.”
- Iain Kerr, Wolfburn Distillery
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems."
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well."
- Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa
For detailed information
Contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling
+39 0141 162 0091 or +39 0141 74166 (Italy)
+44 1865 520 083 (UK)
or +1 707 236 6353 (US)
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Search this site...