BIB PREMIUM W semi-automatic bag in box filling machine
Versatile semi-automatic bag in box filling machine for individual vacuum bags or attached together in a web
BIB PREMIUM W Bag in Box Characteristics
An ideal filling machine for your medium-sized and large production, the BIB PREMIUM W bag in box filling machine allows management of a variety of recipes and maintaining high rates up to 480 three-litre vacuum bags per hour in Web mode.
The semi-automatic BIB PREMIUM W bag in box filling machine is designed to meet filling needs for vacuum bags from 2 L to 20 L, Pouches from 1.5 L to 5 L (for individual vacuum bags) and Cheertainer® pouches. It can be used for all types of liquids and semi-liquids for both food and non-food products.
Download Bag in Box Brochures
We'll send links to download our range of Bag in Box Brochures to your inbox right away...
- Automatic operation without manual feeding of the bag in Web mode.
- Start of cycle (DAS safe and automatic start-up), removal of tap, creating a vacuum in the pouch, metering and filling, nitrogen injection, reinsertion of tap, discharge of full pouch.
- Cutting assistance in Web mode and automatic presentation of the next pouch.
Web / Single modes
- Web mode: Vacuum bags attached to each other in a web are automatically fed to the machine.
- Single mode: Individual vacuum bags are fed individually to the machine.
|3 L||450/480 filling rate /hour|
|5 L||385/425 filling rate /hour|
|10 L||285/325 filling rate /hour|
|15 L||225/265 filling rate /hour|
|20 L||190/225 filling rate /hour|
|1.5 L||410/420 filling rate /hour|
|3 L||370/385 filling rate /hour|
- Liquid output: 82 HL/h at 0m (standard version), 125 HL/h at 0m (option)
- Min/max air pressure: 5 bars / 8 bars
- Dry air supply: 7 to 10 bars
- Nitrogen supply: 1 to 4 bars
- Nitrogen pressure adjustment: 0.2 to 0.4 bar
- Air flow: 7 m3/h
- Power supply: 400V 3P+T, 50 Hz (standard version)
- Pulse counter: 75.3 points per liter (standard version)
- Connection: Æ 40 Macon
- Noise level < 86 db
- Depth: 1110 mm
- Height: 1770 mm max
- Width: 745 mm
- Weight: 155 Kg
- Chassis: mounted on four castors, with height-adjustable shelf for holding cardboard
- Work surface: plane on revolving rollers with recovery and evacuation bin
- Filling/cleaning temperature: liquid circuit in 316 stainless steel for continuous use up to 45°C
- Pump: ref. AL 40, 82 HL/h outflow, 50 Hz triphasic, body and turbine in stainless steel, fully drained twice and with direction changer
- Pliers type: for Vitop®-type taps with a high neck
- Filling head: with conical tip and no seal
- Nitrogen supply:
- Automatic injection
- Built-in 0-4 bar pressure regulator
- Separate vacuum and nitrogen circuits
- Venturi vacuum pump with electronic vacuum regulator
- CIP circuit: with automated cleaning of the vacuum circuit
- Connection: Macon diameter 40
- Display: multifunction color touch screen
- Automated cycle start-up with built-in anti-start safety control
- Automated tap removal and repositioning
- Automatic ejection of full pouch at end of filling cycle
- Cutting assistance tool positioned at right; patented system
Contact IC Filling Systems…
For more information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini on firstname.lastname@example.org or please call on +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US). Alternatively, use our chat mechanism at the bottom of the page, use the form below, or request a quotation.
Get in touch today...
Tell us what you need. We'll respond promptly.
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with." - Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems." - Cheddar Water Ltd
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well." - Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa