BIB EASY SPEED manual bag in box filling machine
Semi-manual bag in box filling machine for vacuum bags
BIB Easy Speed Bag in Box Characteristics
A flexible top performing machine, the BIB EASY SPEED semi-manual bag in box filling machine meets your needs for filling BIB-type vacuum bags from 2 to 30 litres, Pouches from 1.5 to 5 litres and Cheertainers from 3 to 20 litres. Capacity is up to 320x3L bags per hour.
BIB Easy Speed Technical Characteristics
- Four step operation:
- Manual removal of tap
- Start of cycle (DAS system) with automated vacuuming of the bag, metering and injection of nitrogen at end of cycle
- Manual reinsertion of tap
- Automatic discharge of filled bag
BIB EASY SPEED, a best seller that combines versatility, efficiency and ease of use.
BIB Easy Speed Work Rate
|3 L||300/320 filling rate /hour|
|5 L||270/290 filling rate /hour|
|10 L||220/240 filling rate /hour|
|15 L||180/200 filling rate /hour|
|20 L||155/180 filling rate /hour|
|1.5 L||280/290 filling rate /hour|
|3 L||260/290 filling rate /hour|
BIB Easy Speed Characteristics
- Liquid output: 80 HL/h
- Air supply: 6 to 6.5 bars
- Air flow: 0.3 m³/h
- Nitrogen supply: 0.5 to 1 bar
- Nitrogen flow: depends on final installation
- Pulse counter (72 points per liter)
- Connection: input through Æ Macon 40 male connector
- Noise level < 85 db
- Depth: 920 mm
- Height: 1345 in lower position
- Width: 640 mm
- Weight: 85 kg (without option)
BIB Easy Speed Standard Equipment
- Chassis: mounted on four castors, with height-adjustable shelf for holding cardboard
- Work surface: plane on rollers with recovery bin; height adjustment using spring handle
- Filling/cleaning temperature: liquid circuit in 316 stainless steel for continuous use up to 45°C
- Pump: with side channel; ref. AL 40, 82 HL/h outflow, 50 Hz, body and turbine in stainless steel, fully drained twice and with direction changer
- Pliers type: for Vitop®-type taps with a high neck
- Filling head: integral closing with hygienic screw tip
- Nitrogen supply:
- Automated injection at end of filling cycle
- Built-in 0-4 bar pressure regulator
- Separate vacuum and nitrogen circuits
- Vacuuming with analogue vacuum regulator
- CIP circuit: with automated cleaning of the vacuum circuit
- Connection: Macon diameter 40
- Display: multifunction color touch screen
- Automated cycle start-up with built-in anti-start safety control
- Automatic blocking of arm throughout the filling cycle
- Automatic ejection of full pouch at end of cycle
Contact IC Filling Systems…
For detailed information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling +39 0141 74166 or +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US).
Alternatively, use the contact form below, or request a quotation.
Send us your enquiry now...
Tell us what you need to know, and we'll respond promptly.
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with." - Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems." - Cheddar Water Ltd
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well." - Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa