BIB EASY SPEED manual bag in box filling machine
Semi-manual bag in box filling machine for vacuum bags
BIB Easy Speed Bag in Box Characteristics
A flexible top performing machine, the BIB EASY SPEED semi-manual bag in box filling machine meets your needs for filling BIB-type vacuum bags from 2 to 30 litres, Pouches from 1.5 to 5 litres and Cheertainers from 3 to 20 litres. Capacity is up to 320x3L bags per hour.
BIB Easy Speed Technical Characteristics
- Four step operation:
- Manual removal of tap
- Start of cycle (DAS system) with automated vacuuming of the bag, metering and injection of nitrogen at end of cycle
- Manual reinsertion of tap
- Automatic discharge of filled bag
BIB EASY SPEED, a best seller that combines versatility, efficiency and ease of use.
BIB Easy Speed Work Rate
|3 L||300/320 filling rate /hour|
|5 L||270/290 filling rate /hour|
|10 L||220/240 filling rate /hour|
|15 L||180/200 filling rate /hour|
|20 L||155/180 filling rate /hour|
|1.5 L||280/290 filling rate /hour|
|3 L||260/290 filling rate /hour|
BIB Easy Speed Characteristics
- Liquid output: 80 HL/h
- Air supply: 6 to 6.5 bars
- Air flow: 0.3 m³/h
- Nitrogen supply: 0.5 to 1 bar
- Nitrogen flow: depends on final installation
- Pulse counter (72 points per liter)
- Connection: input through Æ Macon 40 male connector
- Noise level < 85 db
- Depth: 920 mm
- Height: 1345 in lower position
- Width: 640 mm
- Weight: 85 kg (without option)
BIB Easy Speed Standard Equipment
- Chassis: mounted on four castors, with height-adjustable shelf for holding cardboard
- Work surface: plane on rollers with recovery bin; height adjustment using spring handle
- Filling/cleaning temperature: liquid circuit in 316 stainless steel for continuous use up to 45°C
- Pump: with side channel; ref. AL 40, 82 HL/h outflow, 50 Hz, body and turbine in stainless steel, fully drained twice and with direction changer
- Pliers type: for Vitop®-type taps with a high neck
- Filling head: integral closing with hygienic screw tip
- Nitrogen supply:
- Automated injection at end of filling cycle
- Built-in 0-4 bar pressure regulator
- Separate vacuum and nitrogen circuits
- Vacuuming with analogue vacuum regulator
- CIP circuit: with automated cleaning of the vacuum circuit
- Connection: Macon diameter 40
- Display: multifunction color touch screen
- Automated cycle start-up with built-in anti-start safety control
- Automatic blocking of arm throughout the filling cycle
- Automatic ejection of full pouch at end of cycle
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with."
- Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
“IC Filling Systems provided our first bottle line that never let us down despite the incredible work load it was asked to perform. As more equipment arrives to further reinforce and advance not just the Mk2 bottle line but the business as a whole, IC Filling Systems will remain our partner of choice. Reliable, consistent and robust.”
- Iain Kerr, Wolfburn Distillery
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems."
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well."
- Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa
For detailed information
Contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling
+39 0141 162 0091 or +39 0141 74166 (Italy)
+44 1865 520 083 (UK)
or +1 707 236 6353 (US)
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Search this site...