BIB EASY PLUS manual bag in box filling machine
Semi-manual bag in box filling machine for vacuum bags
BIB Easy Plus Bag in Box Characteristics
The BIB EASY PLUS semi-manual bag in box filling machine is perfect for the small and medium-sized production of BIB-type vacuum bags from 2 to 20 litres and Pouches from 1.5 to 3 litres. Capacity is up to 290x3L bags per hour.
Also available without chassis and pump - see the BIB Easy
BIB Easy Plus Technical Characteristics
- Operation in three steps: removal of tap, start of cycle (air removal from pouch, metering and filling, injection, injection of nitrogen at end of cycle), reinsertion of tap
- High rates and efficiency
Reliable compact filling machine: efficient, mobile and very easy to use
BIB Easy Plus Work Rate
|3 L||280/290 filling rate /hour|
|5 L||250/260 filling rate /hour|
|10 L||200/210 filling rate /hour|
|15 L||160/175 filling rate /hour|
|20 L||140/150 filling rate /hour|
|1.5 L||270/270 filling rate /hour|
|3 L||245/250 filling rate /hour|
BIB Easy Plus Characteristics
- Liquid output: 54 HL/h
- Air supply: 6 to 6.5 bars
- Air flow: 0.25 m³/h
- Nitrogen supply: 0.5 to 1 bars
- Nitrogen flow: depends on final installation
- Power supply: 230 V 50 Hz.
- Pulse counter (72 points per litre)
- Connection: liquid input through Macon 40 diameter male connector
- Noise level < 80 db
- Depth: 720 mm
- Height: 1420 mm
- Width: 520 mm
- Weight: 55 kg (without option)
BIB Easy Plus Standard Equipment
- Chassis: mounted on four castors, with height-adjustable shelf for holding cardboard
- Work surface: tilting stainless steel tray for holding pouch
- Filling/cleaning temperature: liquid circuit in 316 stainless steel for continuous use up to 45°C
- Pump: with side channel; ref. AL 30, 54 HL/h outflow, 50Hz, body and turbine in stainless steel, fully drained twice and with direction changer
- Pliers type: for Vitop®-type taps with a high neck
- Filling head: integral closing with hygienic screw tip
- Nitrogen supply:
- Automated injection at end of filling cycle.
- Separate vacuum and nitrogen circuits
- Timed vacuuming with limited depression power
- CIP circuit: with automated cleaning of the vacuum circuit
- Connection: Macon diameter 40
- Display: multifunctional
- Automatic blocking of arm during filling
Contact IC Filling Systems…
For detailed information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling +39 0141 74166 or +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US).
Alternatively, use the contact form below, or request a quotation.
Send us your enquiry today...
Tell us what you need to know, and we'll respond promptly.
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with." - Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
“IC Filling Systems provided our first bottle line that never let us down despite the incredible work load it was asked to perform. As more equipment arrives to further reinforce and advance not just the Mk2 bottle line but the business as a whole, IC Filling Systems will remain our partner of choice. Reliable, consistent and robust.” — Iain Kerr, Wolfburn Distillery
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems." - Cheddar Water Ltd
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well." - Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa