BIB EASY PLUS manual bag in box filling machine
Semi-manual bag in box filling machine for vacuum bags
BIB Easy Plus Bag in Box Characteristics
The BIB EASY PLUS semi-manual bag in box filling machine is perfect for the small and medium-sized production of BIB-type vacuum bags from 2 to 20 litres and Pouches from 1.5 to 3 litres. Capacity is up to 290x3L bags per hour.
Also available without chassis and pump - see the BIB Easy
- Operation in three steps: removal of tap, start of cycle (air removal from pouch, metering and filling, injection, injection of nitrogen at end of cycle), reinsertion of tap
- High rates and efficiency
Reliable compact filling machine: efficient, mobile and very easy to use
|3 L||280/290 filling rate /hour|
|5 L||250/260 filling rate /hour|
|10 L||200/210 filling rate /hour|
|15 L||160/175 filling rate /hour|
|20 L||140/150 filling rate /hour|
|1.5 L||270/270 filling rate /hour|
|3 L||245/250 filling rate /hour|
- Liquid output: 54 HL/h
- Air supply: 6 to 6.5 bars
- Air flow: 0.25 m³/h
- Nitrogen supply: 0.5 to 1 bars
- Nitrogen flow: depends on final installation
- Power supply: 230 V 50 Hz.
- Pulse counter (72 points per litre)
- Connection: liquid input through Macon 40 diameter male connector
- Noise level < 80 db
- Depth: 720 mm
- Height: 1420 mm
- Width: 520 mm
- Weight: 55 kg (without option)
- Chassis: mounted on four castors, with height-adjustable shelf for holding cardboard
- Work surface: tilting stainless steel tray for holding pouch
- Filling/cleaning temperature: liquid circuit in 316 stainless steel for continuous use up to 45°C
- Pump: with side channel; ref. AL 30, 54 HL/h outflow, 50Hz, body and turbine in stainless steel, fully drained twice and with direction changer
- Pliers type: for Vitop®-type taps with a high neck
- Filling head: integral closing with hygienic screw tip
- Nitrogen supply:
- Automated injection at end of filling cycle.
- Separate vacuum and nitrogen circuits
- Timed vacuuming with limited depression power
- CIP circuit: with automated cleaning of the vacuum circuit
- Connection: Macon diameter 40
- Display: multifunctional
- Automatic blocking of arm during filling
Contact IC Filling Systems…
For more information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini on email@example.com or please call on +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US). Alternatively, use our chat mechanism at the bottom of the page, use the form below, or request a quotation.
Get in touch today...
Tell us what you need. We'll respond promptly.
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with." - Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems." - Cheddar Water Ltd
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well." - Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa