BIB EASY manual bag in box filling machine
Semi-manual bag in box filling machine for vacuum bags (Gravity filling)
BIB Easy Bag in Box Characteristics
Modern and an outstanding performer, the BIB EASY semi-manual bag in box filling machine is perfect for the small and medium-sized production of BIB-type vacuum bags from 2 to 20 litres and Pouches from 1.5 to 3 litres.
The standard BIB EASY bag in box filling machine comes without chassis or pump and is gravity fed. In option, the machine can be driven by a product feed pump to increase the work rate.
Download Bag in Box Brochures
We'll send links to download our range of Bag in Box Brochures to your inbox right away...
BIB Easy Technical Characteristics
- Operation in three steps: manual removal of tap, start of automatic cycle at filling head (air removal from pouch, metering and filling, injection, blowing of nitrogen at end of cycle), manual reinsertion of tap.
Compact Bag in Box filling machine, efficient and very easy to use
BIB Easy Work Rate
|3 L||180 filling rate /hour|
|5 L||140 filling rate /hour|
|10 L||90 filling rate /hour|
|15 L||60 filling rate /hour|
|20 L||50 filling rate /hour|
|1.5 L||170 filling rate /hour|
|3 L||110 filling rate /hour|
BIB Easy Characteristics
- Liquid flow: by gravity
- Air supply: 6 to 6.5 bars
- Air flow: 0.25 m³/h
- Power supply: 230 V 50 Hz.
- Pulse counter (72 points per litre)
- Connection: liquid input through Macon 40 diameter male connector
- Noise level < 80 db
- Depth: 760 mm
- Height: 620 mm
- Width: 580 mm
- Weight: 30 kg (without option)
BIB Easy Standard Equipment
- Work surface: tilting stainless steel tray
- Filling/cleaning temperature: liquid circuit in 316 stainless steel for continuous use up to 45°C
- Pliers type: for Vitop®-type taps with a high neck
- Filling head: integral closing with hygienic screw tip
- Nitrogen supply: automated injection at end of filling cycle
- Separate vacuum and nitrogen circuits
- Timed vacuuming with limited depression power
- CIP circuit: with automated cleaning of the vacuum circuit
- Connection: Macon diameter 40
- Display: multifunctional
- Automatic blocking of arm
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with."
- Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
“IC Filling Systems provided our first bottle line that never let us down despite the incredible work load it was asked to perform. As more equipment arrives to further reinforce and advance not just the Mk2 bottle line but the business as a whole, IC Filling Systems will remain our partner of choice. Reliable, consistent and robust.”
- Iain Kerr, Wolfburn Distillery
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems."
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well."
- Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa
For detailed information
Contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling
+39 0141 162 0091 or +39 0141 74166 (Italy)
+44 1865 520 083 (UK)
or +1 707 236 6353 (US)
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Search this site...