BIB AUTOLINE automatic bag in box filling and packaging line
BIB AUTOLINE Bag in Box Characteristics
The BIB AUTOLINE is a complete automatic line for high-speed filling and packaging of liquids in Bag in Box packs; it is single-head, modular, scalable and tailored to meet your specific needs.
- Automatic packaging line for vacuum bags and boxes from 2 to 20 L
- Multiple applications for all types of liquids
- Modular design means step-by-step investment possible
- Packaging line for fixed or mobile use
- Output production speeds up to 720 3-litre bags per hour
- BIB AUTOLINE can be supplied as a twin head version
The full bag in box filling line also has options for conveyors, a buffer tank and a weighing system, as well as other peripheral machines if necessary
BIB Autoline Work Rate
|720 filling rate /hour
BIB Autoline Characteristics
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with."
- Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
“IC Filling Systems provided our first bottle line that never let us down despite the incredible work load it was asked to perform. As more equipment arrives to further reinforce and advance not just the Mk2 bottle line but the business as a whole, IC Filling Systems will remain our partner of choice. Reliable, consistent and robust.”
- Iain Kerr, Wolfburn Distillery
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems."
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well."
- Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa
For detailed information
Contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling
+39 0141 162 0091 or +39 0141 74166 (Italy)
+44 1865 520 083 (UK)
or +1 707 236 6353 (US)
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Search this site...