BIB-BOX automatic carton erector
Part of automatic line for filling and packaging liquids in Bag in Box packs
Bib Box Carton Erector Characteristics
Modern, robust, featuring top performance and fully automated, the BIB-BOX carton erector provides very high-speed shaping of 2- to 20-litre boxes, with or without gluing on the inside.
The BIB-BOX automatic carton erector operates in a continuous cycle: opening the box, closing the lower flaps, squaring and discharge of the completed box that will hold the BIB.
- Ease of use: boxes can be loaded without stopping the machine, simplified operator dialogue, change of format in less than 15 minutes, large-capacity box supply storage
- High-quality work: discharge of the formed box by motorised linear guides, squaring of the box during forming, closing of inside flaps using brackets, rotating arms for full box opening
- Versatility: supporting plates with suction pads and pre-positioning, adjustments to the millimetre by revolution counters, broad range of box format possibilities
- The BIB-BOX can be built into the AUTOLINE, IC Filling Systems complete packaging line
- 900 boxes/h
- 1900 boxes/h
- Box storage capacity: 160 2-3 or 5 L boxes, 80 10 L boxes, 70 20 L boxes
- Footprint: Height 2100 mm (min) x Width 1750 mm x Depth 2250 mm
- Weight: 1500 kg
- Air pressure: 7 to 10 bar
- Voltage: 3x400V+N+T
- Frequency: 50HZ / 60 HZ
- Power: 3 KW
- Air consumption: 30 m3/h / 7 bar
- Materials meet the 2006/42/CE Machine Directive requirements
BIB-BOX Standard Configuration
- Compact chassis; box storage compartment without platform
- Box reloading without stopping the machine
- Rotating arm for total opening of box
- Plates with suction pads for three box formats (others in option)
- Squaring of the box during shaping
- Operator dialog using light and sound indicators
- Pre-equipped for connection to BIB Insertion Unit
- Ejection of the shaped box using motorized linear guides
Contact IC Filling Systems…
For detailed information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling +39 0141 74166 or +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US).
Alternatively, use the contact form below, or request a quotation.
Send us your enquiry now...
Tell us what you need to know, and we'll respond promptly.
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with." - Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems." - Cheddar Water Ltd
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well." - Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa