NEW Hybrid filler for aluminium cans and glass bottles
Can Filling Machine: Automatic counterpressure rinser-filler-seamer 6-6-1 EPV for canning carbonated products up to 1,200 cans per hour
IC Filling Systems provide a range of automatic rinser/filler/seamer monoblock counter-pressure canning machines for carbonated artisan beverages such as beer, wine, cider & carbonated soft drinks
Think you can't can cans? Yes you can can cans!
Canned beverages are an improvement over bottles as they do not allow in light, have very low O2 pickup, can be easily taken out on adventures like hiking, pool-side, beaches, and parks and aluminium / aluminum cans are easily recycled.
Your customers know this and the pendulum is swinging towards canned beverages.
Can Rinsing Filling and Seaming at up to 1,200 cans per hour
We supply our automatic 661 EPV 6 valve machine with an automatic can rinser, filler, and seamer.
- Machines used for glass bottling can also be fitted to allow aluminium cans to be rinsed, filled and seamed
- Simple canning for microbreweries and craft brewers at an economic price.
- Benefit of a SINGLE bottling unit for BOTH glass bottles and aluminium cans
An automated system pre-purges, fills, and seams cans: very low dissolved oxygen and a low price point. It is designed as a modular system to do both glass bottles and cans on the same machine - if you want more automation, we make optional modules and can add conveyors etc.
Characteristics of our Craft Beer Canning Machine
- Specially designed isobaric filling valves
- Full automatic process
- Bottom feeding of the filling tank
- Lowering bells to seal the cans against the filling valves
- CO2 flushing of can prior to filling to eliminate oxygen and extend product shelf life
Specifications for Aluminium Canning
- Can Volume: 150~750 ml
- Filling Temperature: 0~2°C
- CO2: 2~5 g/L
- Production Capacity: Up to 1,200 cans/h (330ml/12oz)
Contact IC Filling Systems…
If you are interested in our filling machines & bottling equipment, need a quotation or you simply want to discuss your project with us, get in touch and we will be happy to assist you.
Get the information you need now...
Tell us what you need. We'll respond promptly.