Can Seamer Machine: Semi-Automatic counterpressure filler-seamer for canning carbonated products up to 500 cans per hour
Think you can't can cans? Yes you can can cans!
Canned beverages are an improvement over bottles as they do not allow in light, have very low O2 pickup, can be easily taken out on adventures like hiking, pool-side, beaches, and parks and aluminium cans are easily recycled.
Your customers know this and the pendulum is swinging towards canned beverages.
Rinsing Filling and Seaming at up to 500 cans per hour
We supply 4 valve & 6 valve versions of our can filler / seamer with or without rinser, and with a can seamer, in 441 and 661 configurations.
- Machines used for glass bottling can also be retrofitted to allow aluminium can seamers to be incorporated.
- Simple canning for microbreweries and craft brewers at an economic price.
A semi-automated system pre-purges, fills, and seams cans: very low dissolved oxygen and a low price point. It is designed as a modular system - if you want more automation, we make optional modules and can add conveyors etc.
Characteristics of our Craft Beer Canning Machine
- Specially designed isobaric filling valves
- Full automatic process
- Bottom feeding of the filling tank
- Lowering bells to seal the cans against the filling valves
- CO2 flushing of can prior to filling to eliminate oxygen and extend product shelf life
Specifications for Aluminium Canning
- Volume: 150~750 ml
- Filling Temperature: 0~2°C
- CO2: 2~5 g/L
- Production Capacity: Up to 500 cans/h (330ml/12oz)
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with."
- Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
“IC Filling Systems provided our first bottle line that never let us down despite the incredible work load it was asked to perform. As more equipment arrives to further reinforce and advance not just the Mk2 bottle line but the business as a whole, IC Filling Systems will remain our partner of choice. Reliable, consistent and robust.”
- Iain Kerr, Wolfburn Distillery
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems."
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well."
- Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa
For detailed information
Contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling
+39 0141 162 0091 or +39 0141 74166 (Italy)
+44 1865 520 083 (UK)
or +1 707 236 6353 (US)
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Search this site...