Can Seamer Machine: Semi-Automatic counterpressure filler-seamer for canning carbonated products up to 500 cans per hour
IC Filling Systems provide a range of semi-automatic rinser/filler/seamer monoblock counter-pressure canning machines for carbonated artisan beverages such as beer, cider & carbonated soft drinks
MINI Canfill filler and seamer for semi automatic canning and seaming
The MINI Canfill range offers a flexible approach to the canned beverage process. Utilising a modular design, we can incorporate additional modules without the need to purchase completely new machinery.
The MINI Canfill range is designed, manufactured and assembled in Italy and certified CE conform.
A basic MINI Canfill System consists of two integrated stations, all within the base unit:
1. Purge/Fill Station
2. Seaming Station. The system adapts to handle a wide range of can sizes.
MINI Canfill specifications
- Stainless steel frame.
- Trolley/Desktop mounted framework for ease of use with self locking wheels.
- 2 x fill head complete with pneumatic valves and flow control (Food grade plastic).
- 2 x stainless steel CO2 or nitrogen purge stations.
- 2 x fully adjustable flow control stations.
- 2 x fully adjustable electronic fill level sensors.
- Single head semi-automated seamer complete with double operation seaming tools.
- Post seaming water bath station.
- 1 x Dedicated air jet for can drying.
- Small footprint.
- Fully CE certified.
Think you can't can cans? Yes you can can cans!
Canned beverages are an improvement over bottles as they do not allow in light, have very low O2 pickup, can be easily taken out on adventures like hiking, pool-side, beaches, and parks and aluminum cans are easily recycled.
Your customers know this and the pendulum is swinging towards canned beverages.
Rinsing Filling and Seaming at up to 500 cans per hour
We supply 4 valve & 6 valve versions of our can filler / seamer with or without rinser, and with a can seamer, in 441 and 661 configurations.
- Machines used for glass bottling can also be retrofitted to allow aluminium can seamers to be incorporated.
- Simple canning for microbreweries and craft brewers at an economic price.
A semi-automated system pre-purges, fills, and seams cans: very low dissolved oxygen and a low price point. It is designed as a modular system - if you want more automation, we make optional modules and can add conveyors etc.
Characteristics of our Craft Beer Canning Machine
- Specially designed isobaric filling valves
- Full automatic process
- Bottom feeding of the filling tank
- Lowering bells to seal the cans against the filling valves
- Co2 flushing of can prior to filling to eliminate oxygen and extend product shelf life
Specifications for Aluminium Canning
- Volume: 150~750 ml
- Filling Temperature: 0~2°C
- CO2: 2~5 g/L
- Production Capacity: Up to 500 cans/h (330ml/12oz)
IC Filling Systems offer a wide range of automatic and semi automatic carry can grippers multipack options for beer and carbonated soft drinks cans. Please ask us for more information below...
Contact IC Filling Systems…For detailed information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US). Alternatively, use the contact form below, or request a quotation.
Get the information you need now...
Tell us what you need. We'll respond promptly.
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with." - Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems." - Cheddar Water Ltd
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well." - Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa