Semi-Automatic / Manual Beer Bottling Machines
Rinser - Filler - Crowner Compactblocks
IC Filling Systems globally distributes a wide range of efficient manual filling machines that have been designed to package all carbonated drinks (beer, cider, water, soft drinks, wine) in glass bottles and close them with crown corks.
Our semi automatic beer bottling machines are designed especially for the artisan craft brewer or microbrewery to allow economical in-house bottling, with options for conveyors to include labelling and to speed up end of line packaging.
We can supply 2, 4 & 6 bottle rinsers & fillers with single or double bottle cappers.
- The 6-6-2 compact monoblock (Compactblock) has a production speed up to 500 bottles per hour depending on operator ability and bottle size and configuration of the beer bottling machine
- Bottle sizes possible 370mm height bottles – 150mm diameter bottle
- Caps size Crown Caps
IC Filling Systems also offer a design and supply service for complete bottling lines including complete bottle, jars or cans conveyor systems to connect all individual packaging machines of a complete packaging line to increase production speed and allow all operations to be carried out by a single operator.
- Pre-evacuation of air from the bottles (adjustable)
- CO2 flushing of the bottles prior to bottle
- Fobbing of the bottles prior to capping, to cap on foam and remove remaining air in the neck space (used for beer bottling applications)
- Automatic bowl sorter for crowns and semi automatic crowning operation. The Chute automatically applies the crown cork as the bottle is pushed forward by hand.
This type of beer bottling machine can be supplied in 2.2.1, 4.4.1, 4.4.2, 6.6.1 or 6.6.2 configurations.
CompactBlock for Carbonated Products
Our 4-4-1 Compactblock combines all phases of bottle filling in a single steel base unit , on wheels for flexible storage when not in operation. Bottle rinsing, Counter-pressure filling and closing with Crown corks.
Ideal bottling equipment for artisan micro-breweries, wineries and small soft drinks producers.
Small Bottling Lines allow small craft brewers to become independent of contract packers, gain flexibility and reduce operating costs. It can also fill Champagne Style mushroom corks, fizzy wines and ciders.
We can deliver a complete production unit including beer and wine carbonators, filtration, storage tanks - just contact us to discuss your precise needs
Canning Option available
Isobaric Manual Beer Bottling Machines
We also have various configurations counter-pressure fillers & small beer bottling machines
The beer bottling machine comes complete with:
- 4 pockets bottle rinser
- 4 isobaric/counter-pressure filling valves diameter 15mm
- 1 head crowner with vibrating sorter
Rinser-Filler-Corker-Cager for Bottle Conditioned Beers
Each of our fillers are built using high grade European stainless steel, and come assembled on lockable wheels for easy mobility.
Our In-line carbonators come on 500ltr per hour, 1000ltr per hour and 1500ltr per hour outputs.
On request, these inline carbonators can be supplied with a flowmeter litre counter which will allow you to fill kegs with carbonated beer.
Our beer bottling systems are supplied with dummy bottles & stainless steel sprayballs to allow closed circuit cleaning of the internal parts of the filler.