NEW Hybrid filler for aluminium cans and glass bottles
Semi-Automatic / Manual Beer Bottling Machines
Rinser - Filler - Crowner Compactblock: New Model for 2019
IC Filling Systems globally distributes a wide range of efficient manual filling machines that have been designed to package all types of carbonated beverages (beer, cider, water, soft drinks, kombucha, wine) in glass bottles and close them with crown corks. (Options to fill PET and cans)
Our semi automatic counter-pressure bottling machines are designed specially for the artisan craft brewer or microbrewery to allow economical in-house bottling, with options for conveyors to include labelling and to speed up end of line packaging.
We can supply 2, 4 & 6 bottle rinsers & fillers with single or twin head capping units.
New improved rinser filler crowner compactblock for 2019
Improvements driven by you
What our customers asked for —
and what we delivered...
Hugely improved design with many new and enhanced features including:
- Faster filling cycle
- Higher quality of vacuum for oxygen retention - lowest in the industry
- Oxygen TPO (Total Pickup of Oxygen) values between 50-80 ppb
- User friendly HMI touchscreen control panel
- Easy clean stainless steel base with recessed working area
- Total control of cycles of machine through interactive touch screen
- IoT Smart Device: Full internet connection available as an option for remote technical diagnosis and assistance
- High visibility vacuum tank to ensure visual monitoring of correct operating status
- Easy visibility and access from rear via transparent opening doors for easy maintenance
- Possibility to fill short neck bottles
- Rinser with "No bottle - no spray" system
- Flexibility to fill any size bottle or can
- Easy and rapid changeover from glass bottling to canning
- The 6-6-2 compact monoblock (Compactblock) has a production speed up to 500 bottles per hour depending on operator ability and bottle size and configuration of the beer bottling machine
- Bottle sizes possible 370mm height bottles – 150mm diameter bottle
- Caps size: Crown Caps, optional plastic screw caps, ROPP aluminium screw caps and Mushroom corks plus wire hoods.
IC Filling Systems also offer a design and supply service for complete bottling lines including complete bottle or can conveyor systems to connect all individual packaging machines of a complete packaging line to increase production speed and allow all operations to be carried out by a single operator.
- Pre-evacuation of air from the bottles (adjustable)
- CO2 flushing of the bottles prior to bottle
- Fobbing of the bottles prior to capping, to cap on foam and remove remaining air in the neck space (used for beer bottling applications)
- Automatic cap sorter for crowns and semi automatic crowning operation. The chute automatically distributes and applies the crown cork as the bottle is inserted into the capping unit.
This type of counterpressure bottling machine can be supplied in 4.4.1, 4.4.2, 6.6.1 or 6.6.2 configurations.
CompactBlock for Carbonated Products
Our 4-4-1 Compactblock combines all phases of bottle filling in a single steel base unit , on wheels for flexible storage when not in operation. Bottle rinsing, Counter-pressure filling and closing with Crown corks.
Ideal bottling equipment for artisan micro-breweries, wineries and small soft drinks producers.
Small Bottling Lines allow small craft brewers to become independent of contract packers, gain flexibility and reduce operating costs. It can also fill Champagne Style mushroom corks, fizzy wines and ciders.
We can deliver a complete production unit including beer and wine carbonators, filtration, storage tanks - just contact us to discuss your precise needs
Canning Option available
Isobaric Manual Beer Bottling Machines
We also have various configurations counter-pressure fillers & small beer bottling machines
The beer bottling machine comes complete with:
- 4 pockets bottle rinser
- 4 isobaric/counter-pressure filling valves diameter 15mm
- 1 head crowner with vibrating sorter
Rinser-Filler-Corker-Cager for Bottle Conditioned Beers
Each of our fillers are built using high grade European stainless steel, and come assembled on lockable wheels for easy mobility.
Our In-line carbonators come on 500ltr per hour, 1000ltr per hour and 1500ltr per hour outputs.
On request, these inline carbonators can be supplied with a flowmeter litre counter which will allow you to fill kegs with carbonated beer.
Our beer bottling systems are supplied with dummy bottles & stainless steel sprayballs to allow closed circuit cleaning of the internal parts of the filler.
Contact IC Filling Systems…For more information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini on email@example.com or please call on +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US). Alternatively, use the contact form below, or request a quotation.
Get the information you need now...
Tell us what you need. We'll respond promptly.
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with." - Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems." - Cheddar Water Ltd
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well." - Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa