Bottling Canning Labelling & Packaging Equipment
with Italian flair since 1994
Welcome to IC Filling Systems
What is your filling project, and how can we help you today?
► Ask your questions here...
IC Filling Systems have supplied bottling, canning, labelling, and packaging equipment for water, soft drinks, beers, wines, spirits, kombucha, food sauces, chemicals and toiletries since 1994. 28 years of focused experience.
We solve problems. We are a family business that listens to our clients, acts as technical advisors and delivers customised solutions tailored to your specific production requirements. Our vast worldwide experience in Filling and Packaging of liquid products offers you a chance to tap into our extensive databank of project management and technical knowledge. Just ask us for advice.
Based in the UK, USA and Italy, IC Filling Systems provide a wide range of filling and labelling solutions to meet with the specific demands of our global clients. All machines conform to CE safety standards, and we also deliver UL & CSA conformity.
Operating internationally, we manufacture every machine in our modern factory in Italy, providing the latest technology. As a result, we produce only the highest quality, economic bottling, canning, labelling and packaging equipment.
Need a question answered right away?
IC Filling Systems are specialists in the integration of complete bottle, can, jar, and bag in box packaging solutions from A-Z. These include the processing and production of carbonated beverages, fruit juices, dairy based products, edible oils, vinegar & spirits.
We are able to advise on, integrate and supply:
- Aluminium can, glass bottle, aluminium bottle or glass jar depalletising units
- Counterpressure fillers
- Gravity/Vacuum fillers (ambient temperature or hot filling)
- Volumetric fillers (piston filling, mass flow meter, weight filling)
- Bag in box filling systems
- Capping systems (any type you can think of!)
- Can seaming
- Can & bottle inspection systems
- Inline tunnel pasteurisation systems
- Can turning equipment
- Container drying tunnel
- Full body decorative sleeving systems + shrinking tunnels
- Labelling systems (PSL, hot melt, Reel Fed OPP)
- Wraparound cartoning systems
- Tray + shrinkfilm packaging systems
- Pallet wrappers
- CIP stations
- Inline carbonation units (with de-earation and/or premix)
- Date coding systems
- Can/bottle conveyor systems
- Complete syrup kitchen preparation systems
- Complete fruit or vegetable juice processing systems
- Installation, commissioning, start-up & operator training packages
Some of our most popular filling machines around the world —
Click on sections below for more information...
Quality suppliers of Bottling, Canning, Capping Labelling & Packaging equipment globally
IC Filling Systems have been supplying bottling and packaging machines to small and medium size users since 1994.
We have advised many clients on how to integrate a complete bottling line and they have been happily filling for over 25 years.
If you need a small bottling or canning plant for beer, wine, water, kombucha, oil, vinegar, alcohol, sauces or chemical products we can supply you, as a one-stop-shop, with a project completely designed and delivered by IC Filling Systems.
We can include a layout with bottle conveyor system, a rinsing-filling-capping machine block, a labeller, a ink jet coder, a shrink wrapping multi-pack machine, a palletiser and a depalletiser, and whatever else you require.
Our Key Values: Quality and Flexibility
Our range of fully automatic, semi-automatic and manual machines are widely used in the filling and capping of various products including...
- Beer Filling Machines
- Wine Filling Equipment
- Cider Filling Machinery
- Milk & Yoghurt Weigh Filling Systems
- Edible Oils & Machine Oil Weight Filling Machines
- Spirits Filling Machines - Rum Whisky Gin
- Filling Equipment for Still and Carbonated Juices
- Filling Machines for Drinking Water
- Liquid Foods and Sauces Filling Equipment
- Chemicals & Toiletries Weight Filling Technology
Manufacturing takes place at our high-tech production units in Italy, using cutting edge filling technology and certified high quality components suitable for food use.
We supply our equipment all over the world, and have operations in Italy, the USA and the United Kingdom.
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with." - Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems." - Cheddar Water Ltd
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well." - Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa
"The machine arrived in perfect condition, and we have now used it to cap thousands of bottles. It has worked flawlessly, and we are very happy with it." - Joe Miller, Rexford Winery
News update from IC Filling Systems
- Our Italian production plant has been back to full normality from the beginning of 2021, with full safety precautions in place.
- Our commercial staff in the UK and USA are working remotely, and service response time is back to normal.
- We will be attending Drinktec in Munich in September 2022, where we look forward to seeing you.
- Thank you for your patience during this past year.
— Giovanni Solferini, Managing Director, IC Filling Systems