Welcome to IC Filling Systems
What is your filling project, and how can we help you today?
► Ask your questions here...
IC Filling Systems have supplied bottling, canning, labelling, and packaging equipment for water, soft drinks, beers, wines, spirits, kombucha, food sauces, chemicals and toiletries since 1994. 26 years of focused experience.
We solve problems. We are a family business that listens to our clients, acts as technical advisors and delivers customised solutions tailored to your specific production requirements. Our vast worldwide experience in Filling and Packaging of liquid products offers you a chance to tap into our extensive databank of project management and technical knowledge. Just ask us for advice.
Based in the UK, USA and Italy, IC Filling Systems provide a wide range of filling and labelling solutions to meet with the specific demands of our global clients. All machines conform to CE safety standards, and we also deliver UL & CSA conformity.
Operating internationally, we manufacture every machine in our modern factory in Italy, providing the latest technology. As a result, we produce only the highest quality, economic bottling, canning, labelling and packaging equipment.
Need a question answered right away?
News update from IC Filling Systems
Here is an update in light of the developing situation globally in relation to the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
We have taken a number of steps to protect our staff, and are constantly in touch with suppliers and customers.
- We and our suppliers, who are all located near our plant, are continuing to produce machinery, in safe conditions for our workers.
- International cargo shipping is not affected so deliveries are being made as normal.
- Our UK and US sales offices are not physically manned at present, but we are all working remotely, we will continue to take calls and receive and respond to emails and web inquiries.
- Service and response times may be slightly slower than normal, but we are working as close to normal operating procedures as possible.
- We thank you for your patience, and assure you that, with sensible precautions and smart working patterns, we will continue to operate through this difficult period to serve our customers to the best of our ability.
- IC Filling Systems
Some of our most popular filling machines around the world
Click on images below for more information...
Quality suppliers of Bottling, Canning, Capping Labelling & Packaging equipment globally
IC Filling Systems have been supplying bottling and packaging machines to small and medium size users since 1994.
We have advised many clients on how to integrate a complete bottling line and they have been happily filling for over 25 years.
If you need a small bottling plant for beer, wine, water, kombucha, oil, vinegar, alcohol, sauces or chemical products we can supply you, as a one-stop-shop, with a project completely designed and delivered by IC Filling Systems.
We can include a layout with bottle conveyor system, a rinsing-filling-capping machine block, a labeller, a ink jet coder, a shrink wrapping multi-pack machine, a palletiser and a depalletiser, and whatever else you require.
Our Key Values: Quality and Flexibility
Our range of fully automatic, semi-automatic and manual machines are widely used in the filling and capping of various products including...
- Beer Filling Machines
- Wine Filling Equipment
- Cider Filling Machinery
- Milk & Yoghurt Weigh Filling Systems
- Edible Oils & Machine Oil Weight Filling Machines
- Spirits Filling Machines - Rum Whisky Gin
- Filling Equipment for Still and Carbonated Juices
- Filling Machines for Drinking Water
- Liquid Foods and Sauces Filling Equipment
- Chemicals & Toiletries Weight Filling Technology
Manufacturing takes place at our high-tech production units in Italy, using cutting edge filling technology and certified high quality components suitable for food use.
We supply our equipment all over the world, and have operations in Italy, the USA and the United Kingdom.
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with." - Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems." - Cheddar Water Ltd
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well." - Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa
"The machine arrived in perfect condition, and we have now used it to cap thousands of bottles. It has worked flawlessly, and we are very happy with it." - Joe Miller, Rexford Winery