AUTOBIB Bag in Box High Speed Automatic Filling Machine
Modern and robust, with top performance and full automation, the automatic AUTOBIB bag in box filling machine allows independent high-speed filling of liquid and semi-liquid products in vacuum bags for BIB, Pouch and Cheertainer®.
Autobib Bag in Box Technical Characteristics
The Autobib bag in box automatic filling machine functions in one operation that includes the following steps: continuous presentation and introduction of vacuum bags, air removal, filling, nitrogen injection, tap repositioning, ejection of the filled pouch, detachment and unloading.
- To meet production needs for high-speed production rates, the AUTOBIB filling machine can be fitted with a dual head.
- A built-in CIP circuit is set or can be configured to allow automated cleaning cycles.
- Boxing is manual (with operator) or automatic with the BIB-BOX.
- The AUTOBIB filling machine can be built into an existing line or comes as part of IC Filling Systems complete packaging line: the BIB AUTOLINE.
Download Bag in Box Brochures
We'll send links to download our range of Bag in Box Brochures to your inbox right away...
To meet changing market needs, the AUTOBIB bag in box machine can be fitted with a “Pouch” module. It allows the very high-speed filling of this innovative type of packaging. Changeover time for filling BIBs or Pouches is less than thirty minutes.
AUTOBIB bag in box connected filling machine
Access interface functions directly using your smartphone, tablet or PC to track:
- Production (recipe management, display of information on rate and output, production planning management with current status);
- Statistics (display of statistics – machine use per mode – list of recipes with number of BIBs produced, total number of BIBs, start-up, cleaning, etc.);
- Management of machinery and equipment (display of time remaining before preventive maintenance).
AUTOBIB Work Rate
|3 L||720 filling rate /hour|
|5 L||610 filling rate /hour|
|10 L||440 filling rate /hour|
|15 L||345 filling rate /hour|
|20 L||280 filling rate /hour|
|1.5 L||585 filling rate /hour|
|3 L||525 filling rate /hour|
- Liquid output: 80 HL/h
- Air supply: 7 to 10 bar
- Nitrogen supply: 1 to 4 bar
- Air flow: 7 m3/h
- Pulse counter (72 points per litre)
- Connection: Macon diameter 40
- Noise level < 85 db
- Depth: 1880 mm
- Height: 2100 mm
- Width: 1130 mm
- Weight: 409 Kg
- Chassis: stainless steel
- Work surface: plane on motorised rollers with recovery and evacuation bin
- Filling/cleaning temperature: liquid circuit for continuous use up to 110°C with crimped tubes mounted on connections; clamp diameter 25 mm, including CIP circuit and 316L stainless steel tubes with beveled welding
- Pumps: without standard pump
- Pliers type: for Vitop-type taps with a high neck
- Nitrogen supply:
- Oxycontrol filling, nitrogen injection and/or sweeping and/or blowing
- Built-in 0-4 bar pressure regulator
- CIP circuit: built-in and guided; automatic cleaning of air vacuum circuit
- Connection: Macon diameter 40
- Display: automation and B&R display with 7″ multifunction color touch screen
Contact IC Filling Systems…
For detailed information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US).
Alternatively, use the contact form below, or request a quotation.
Get more information from us now...
Tell us what you need to know. We'll respond promptly.
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with." - Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems." - Cheddar Water Ltd
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well." - Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa