Bottle & Jar Filling Machines
We offer a complete range of bottling equipment and bottle labelling equipment for glass & plastic bottles, cans & jars.
For all types of users, for all type of liquids or viscous products and for all sizes of production: from table-top manual bottling equipment to very fast bottling lines up to 20,000 bottles per hour.
- Laboratory Use
- High speed production lines
Our range will satisfy all your bottling and packaging machine requirements.
Please contact us to discuss your needs for the following applications...
Types of Filling Machine by Application
- Gravity - water, wine, oil, spirits, vinegar
- Vacuum - water, wine, oil, Spirits, vinegar
- Hot Filling - sauces, juice concentrates, jams
- Isobaric - Beer, Carbonated Soft drinks, Sparkling Wine, Cider
- Piston (Volumetric) - Measured by volume for Honey, Jams, Oil, Pastes, sauces, cosmetic creams
- Weight (volumetric and ultraclean) - Yogurt, Milk, Mayonnaise, Salad Creams, Oil
- Flowmeter (volumetric) - Yogurt, Milk, Mayonnaise, Salad Creams, Oil
- Bag In Box (volumetric) - for bag in box wine, water, soft drinks concentrates, water and oil.
- Explosion Proof Versions - ATEX certified for waxes, solvents, inks, alcohol, spirits - for all types of filling machines above.
- Acid resistant - for bleaches and corrosive liquids
- All-In-One (rinser-filler-capper) Monoblock
- Bottling systems/Lines
- Pouch - for flexible pouches
IC Filling Systems offer custom built machines designed to the specific needs of each of its clients. Thanks to the wide range of formats, from single machines to multifunctional units, including rinsing, volumetric / gravity / isobaric/ vacuum/hot fill and capping), our machines are an efficient solution for all your requirements
Contact IC Filling Systems…For detailed information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US). Alternatively, use the contact form below, or request a quotation.
Get more information from us now...
Tell us what you need to know. We'll respond promptly.
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with." - Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems." - Cheddar Water Ltd
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well." - Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa