BIB-PACK Bag in Box Insertion Unit
Part of automatic line for filling and packaging liquids in Bag in Box packs
BIB-PACK Bag in Box Insertion Unit Characteristics
Made entirely in stainless steel, the BIB-PACK automatic bag inserter gives you greater production line efficiency by automatically placing your filled vacuum bag-in-box bags inside your personalised boxes.
BIB-PACK automatically carries out the three following actions: opening of the upper box flaps, careful placement of the full bag inside the box, compression of the full bag into the box.
The BIB-PACK automatic bag inserter is able to package vacuum bags of various volumes (from 2 L to 20 L) in different-sized boxes (from 180-80-100 mm to 420-270-380 mm).
BIB-PACK comes with tooling for one box format and allows working with 2 to 20 L boxes.
- Have a look at the AUTOBIB automatic filling machine that lets you fill your vacuum bags before packing
- The BIB-PACK automatic bag inserter can be built into the BIB AUTOLINE, IC Filling Systems complete bag in box packaging line
- 720 boxes/h
- 900 boxes/h
- Box formats (2 – 20 L): height 180 to 420 mm x width 80 to 270 mm x length 100 to 380 mm
- Height 1550 mm (min)
- Width 735 mm
- Depth 1650 mm
- Weight: 210 kg
- Number of strokes / min: 12 max
- Band speed: 28.5 m/min
- Voltage: 400V+N+T or 220V mono
- Frequency: 50HZ / 60 HZ
- Power: 1 KW
- Pressure: 6 bar
- Air consumption: 2 m3/h / 6 bar
- Materials meet the 2006/42/CE Machine Directive requirements
- Opening of upper tabs
- Placement of full bags with slowing mechanism inside box
- Tamping of full bag inside box
Material supplied with tooling for one format to be defined, including opener + chute + tamper
Contact IC Filling Systems…
For more information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini on firstname.lastname@example.org or please call on +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US). Alternatively, use our chat mechanism at the bottom of the page, use the form below, or request a quotation.
Get in touch today...
Tell us what you need. We'll respond promptly.
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with." - Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems." - Cheddar Water Ltd
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well." - Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa