BIB-PACK Bag in Box Insertion Unit
Part of automatic line for filling and packaging liquids in Bag in Box packs
BIB-PACK Bag in Box Insertion Unit Characteristics
Made entirely in stainless steel, the BIB-PACK automatic bag inserter gives you greater production line efficiency by automatically placing your filled vacuum bag-in-box bags inside your personalised boxes.
BIB-PACK automatically carries out the three following actions: opening of the upper box flaps, careful placement of the full bag inside the box, compression of the full bag into the box.
The BIB-PACK automatic bag inserter is able to package vacuum bags of various volumes (from 2 L to 20 L) in different-sized boxes (from 180-80-100 mm to 420-270-380 mm).
BIB-PACK comes with tooling for one box format and allows working with 2 to 20 L boxes.
Other BIB-PACK options
- Have a look at the AUTOBIB automatic filling machine that lets you fill your vacuum bags before packing
- The BIB-PACK automatic bag inserter can be built into the BIB AUTOLINE, IC Filling Systems complete bag in box packaging line
- 720 boxes/h
- 900 boxes/h
- Box formats (2 – 20 L): height 180 to 420 mm x width 80 to 270 mm x length 100 to 380 mm
- Height 1550 mm (min)
- Width 735 mm
- Depth 1650 mm
- Weight: 210 kg
- Number of strokes / min: 12 max
- Band speed: 28.5 m/min
- Voltage: 400V+N+T or 220V mono
- Frequency: 50HZ / 60 HZ
- Power: 1 KW
- Pressure: 6 bar
- Air consumption: 2 m3/h / 6 bar
- Materials meet the 2006/42/CE Machine Directive requirements
BIB-PACK Standard Configuration
- Opening of upper tabs
- Placement of full bags with slowing mechanism inside box
- Tamping of full bag inside box
Material supplied with tooling for one format to be defined, including opener + chute + tamper
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with."
- Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
“IC Filling Systems provided our first bottle line that never let us down despite the incredible work load it was asked to perform. As more equipment arrives to further reinforce and advance not just the Mk2 bottle line but the business as a whole, IC Filling Systems will remain our partner of choice. Reliable, consistent and robust.”
- Iain Kerr, Wolfburn Distillery
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems."
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well."
- Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa
For detailed information
Contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling
+39 0141 162 0091 or +39 0141 74166 (Italy)
+44 1865 520 083 (UK)
or +1 707 236 6353 (US)
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Search this site...