Twist Rinsing Machines for Glass Jars Bottles
Twist Rinsing Machines for Glass Jars Bottles are also used to rinse or blow a variety of containers with water or air prior to filling them with food or liquids.
We have Twist Jar Rinsing Machines for Glass and PET Jars and Bottles for washing and/or blowing of all types of empty Glass, PET, Jars, Bottles & containers in small and medium sized production facilities.
Suitable for blowing clean debris and external dust or other impurities from small open top containers.
Universal Bottles and Jars Washer Blower
Bottles and Jars Twist Rinser
Twist Rinsing Machines for Glass Jars Bottles are made of:
- Base frame fully made of stainless steel AISI 304. Adjustable (+/- 50 mm) support feet for machine levelling on the floor.
- Operator safety guards around the machine, made in s/s panels finely satinated with plexiglass windows, complete with interlock devices according to CE norms.
- Drive transmission made from high-resistant plastic material and steel gears, which receive the motion from the main motor, controlled by the frequency converter inside the electric panel of the machine.
- Piping from the central distributor to the spraying injectors made in s/s.
- Machine adjustable in height by means of a motoreducer.
- Materials in contact with product = AISI 304.
- Infeed wormscrew, transfer starwheels made by hard plastic materials.
- Double opening grippers with quick release pads, with automatic locking (Patented systems).
- Fixed rinsing angle.
- Rinser feeding group composed by pressure reducer in brass, On-Off valve, pressure switch.
- Fluid distribution by means of phased manifold.
- Inlet and outlet of bottles by means of chain conveyor.
- Control electric panel made in s/s, installed on the exit side of the machine, complete with frequency converter, push buttons for operator machine’s management.
- Bottles are handled by the neck.
- Inlet and outlet photocells: the first stop the machine if there aren’t bottles in the inlet conveyor(lack of bottles); the second stop the machine if bottles are stopped in the outlet conveyor (overflow of bottles).
- The machine is supplied with 1 set of gripping pads, made in white Delrin (hard plastic), for one type of neck, and 1 complete set of handling parts (inlet screw, stars, central guides) for one type of bottle.
For further information, please contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini on firstname.lastname@example.org or please call on +39 035 509 6769 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US). Alternatively, please use our quick contact form or request a quotation.
We'll respond to your enquiry promptly.