Twist Rinsing Machines for Glass Jars & Bottles
Twist Rinsing Machines for Glass Jars Bottles are also used to rinse or blow a variety of containers with water or air prior to filling them with food or liquids.
We have Twist Jar Rinsing Machines for Glass and PET Jars and Bottles for washing and/or blowing of all types of empty Glass, PET, Jars, Bottles & containers in small and medium sized production facilities.
Suitable for blowing clean debris and external dust or other impurities from small open top containers.
Twist Rinsing Machines for Glass Jars Bottles are made of:
- Base frame fully made of stainless steel AISI 304. Adjustable (+/- 50 mm) support feet for machine levelling on the floor.
- Operator safety guards around the machine, made in s/s panels finely satinated with plexiglass windows, complete with interlock devices according to CE norms.
- Drive transmission made from high-resistant plastic material and steel gears, which receive the motion from the main motor, controlled by the frequency converter inside the electric panel of the machine.
- Piping from the central distributor to the spraying injectors made in s/s.
- Machine adjustable in height by means of a motoreducer.
- Materials in contact with product = AISI 304.
- Infeed wormscrew, transfer starwheels made by hard plastic materials.
- Double opening grippers with quick release pads, with automatic locking (Patented systems).
- Fixed rinsing angle.
- Rinser feeding group composed by pressure reducer in brass, On-Off valve, pressure switch.
- Fluid distribution by means of phased manifold.
- Inlet and outlet of bottles by means of chain conveyor.
- Control electric panel made in s/s, installed on the exit side of the machine, complete with frequency converter, push buttons for operator machine’s management.
- Bottles are handled by the neck.
- Inlet and outlet photocells: the first stop the machine if there aren’t bottles in the inlet conveyor(lack of bottles); the second stop the machine if bottles are stopped in the outlet conveyor (overflow of bottles).
- The machine is supplied with 1 set of gripping pads, made in white Delrin (hard plastic), for one type of neck, and 1 complete set of handling parts (inlet screw, stars, central guides) for one type of bottle.
Contact IC Filling Systems…
For more information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini on email@example.com or please call on +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US). Alternatively, use the contact form below, or request a quotation.
Get the information you need now...
Tell us what you need. We'll respond promptly.
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with." - Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems." - Cheddar Water Ltd
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well." - Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa