BIB PREMIUM semi-automatic bag in box filling machine
High-speed semi-automatic bag in box filling machine
BIB PREMIUM Bag in Box Features
BIB Premium Technical Characteristics
- Automatic functioning in one operation: start of cycle (DAS safe and automatic start-up), removal of tap, creation of a vacuum in the pouch, metering and filling, nitrogen injection, reinsertion of tap, discharge of full bag.
Automatic tap removal / repositioning
- Automated removal and repositioning of tap enables optimising manual boxing.
BIB Premium Work Rate
|3 L||395/420 filling rate /hour|
|5 L||345/370 filling rate /hour|
|10 L||260/295 filling rate /hour|
|15 L||210/245 filling rate /hour|
|20 L||175/210 filling rate /hour|
|1.5 L||360/370 filling rate /hour|
|3 L||330/345 filling rate /hour|
BIB Premium Characteristics
- Liquid output: 82 HL/h / 123 HL/h (optional)
- Air supply: 7 to 10 bar
- Nitrogen supply: 1 bar
- Air flow: 1 m3/h
- Power supply: 3x400v 50Hz (3P+T) (other upon request)
- Pulse counter (72 points per litre)
- Connection: Macon 40 diameter
- Noise level < 85 db
- Depth: 1030 mm
- Height: 1600 mm
- Width: 800 mm
- Weight: 120 kg
BIB Premium Standard Equipment
- Chassis: mounted on four castors, with height-adjustable shelf for holding cardboard
- Work surface: tilting stainless steel tray for holding pouch
- Filling/cleaning temperature: liquid circuit in 316 stainless steel for continuous use up to 45°C
- Pump: ref. AL 40, 82HL/h outflow, 50 Hz triphasic, body and turbine in stainless steel, fully drained twice and with direction changer
- Pliers type: for Vitop®-type taps with a high neck
- Filling head: integral closing with flat tip and seal
- Nitrogen supply:
- Injection at end of filling cycle
- Built-in 0-4 bar pressure regulator
- Timed vacuuming with limited depression power
- CIP circuit: with automated cleaning of the vacuum circuit
- Connection: Macon diameter 40
- Display: multifunction color touch screen
- Automated cycle start-up with built-in anti-start safety control
- Automated tap removal and repositioning
- Automatic ejection of full pouch at end of filling cycle
Contact IC Filling Systems…
For detailed information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling +39 0141 74166 or +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US).
Alternatively, use the contact form below, or request a quotation.
Send us your enquiry now...
Tell us what you need to know, and we'll respond promptly.
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with." - Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems." - Cheddar Water Ltd
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well." - Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa