BIB PREMIUM semi-automatic bag in box filling machine
High-speed semi-automatic bag in box filling machine
BIB PREMIUM Bag in Box Features
BIB Premium Technical Characteristics
- Automatic functioning in one operation: start of cycle (DAS safe and automatic start-up), removal of tap, creation of a vacuum in the pouch, metering and filling, nitrogen injection, reinsertion of tap, discharge of full bag.
Automatic tap removal / repositioning
- Automated removal and repositioning of tap enables optimising manual boxing.
BIB Premium Work Rate
|3 L||395/420 filling rate /hour|
|5 L||345/370 filling rate /hour|
|10 L||260/295 filling rate /hour|
|15 L||210/245 filling rate /hour|
|20 L||175/210 filling rate /hour|
|1.5 L||360/370 filling rate /hour|
|3 L||330/345 filling rate /hour|
BIB Premium Characteristics
- Liquid output: 82 HL/h / 123 HL/h (optional)
- Air supply: 7 to 10 bar
- Nitrogen supply: 1 bar
- Air flow: 1 m3/h
- Power supply: 3x400v 50Hz (3P+T) (other upon request)
- Pulse counter (72 points per litre)
- Connection: Macon 40 diameter
- Noise level < 85 db
- Depth: 1030 mm
- Height: 1600 mm
- Width: 800 mm
- Weight: 120 kg
BIB Premium Standard Equipment
- Chassis: mounted on four castors, with height-adjustable shelf for holding cardboard
- Work surface: tilting stainless steel tray for holding pouch
- Filling/cleaning temperature: liquid circuit in 316 stainless steel for continuous use up to 45°C
- Pump: ref. AL 40, 82HL/h outflow, 50 Hz triphasic, body and turbine in stainless steel, fully drained twice and with direction changer
- Pliers type: for Vitop®-type taps with a high neck
- Filling head: integral closing with flat tip and seal
- Nitrogen supply:
- Injection at end of filling cycle
- Built-in 0-4 bar pressure regulator
- Timed vacuuming with limited depression power
- CIP circuit: with automated cleaning of the vacuum circuit
- Connection: Macon diameter 40
- Display: multifunction color touch screen
- Automated cycle start-up with built-in anti-start safety control
- Automated tap removal and repositioning
- Automatic ejection of full pouch at end of filling cycle
Contact IC Filling Systems…
For detailed information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling +39 0141 74166 or +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US).
Alternatively, use the contact form below, or request a quotation.
Send us your enquiry now...
Tell us what you need to know, and we'll respond promptly.
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with." - Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
“IC Filling Systems provided our first bottle line that never let us down despite the incredible work load it was asked to perform. As more equipment arrives to further reinforce and advance not just the Mk2 bottle line but the business as a whole, IC Filling Systems will remain our partner of choice. Reliable, consistent and robust.” — Iain Kerr, Wolfburn Distillery
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems." - Cheddar Water Ltd
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well." - Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa