Beer Filtration, Fermentation Vessels and Tanks
Our Process Production unit specialises in filtration of wine , beer, cider and soft drinks, and we can tailor design a complete production unit for your requirements from 600 litres per hour up to 10,000 litres per hour.
For Beer Processing, we have a range of possible solutions including the type of Filtration.
For the types of tank vessels we can offer alternatives such as pressurised storage tanks or non- pressurised storage vessels.
Within the filtration process, the blending system can be installed at two different places in the brewhouse:
- Before the filter: the dosed quantity of the first/last runnings or the liquor into the unfiltered beer is added before the booster pump at the filter inlet. Besides the real conveyance, the pump also ensures a good blending of the two components.
- After the filter: the addition of water after the filter requires a different water treatment. A static mixer that is arranged after the mixing point guarantees a homogeneous blending process. The varying dilution of beer by the addition of some filter aids is automatically compensated by our system.
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with."
- Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
“IC Filling Systems provided our first bottle line that never let us down despite the incredible work load it was asked to perform. As more equipment arrives to further reinforce and advance not just the Mk2 bottle line but the business as a whole, IC Filling Systems will remain our partner of choice. Reliable, consistent and robust.”
- Iain Kerr, Wolfburn Distillery
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems."
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well."
- Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa
For detailed information
Contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling
+39 0141 162 0091 or +39 0141 74166 (Italy)
+44 1865 520 083 (UK)
or +1 707 236 6353 (US)
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Search this site...