Craft Soft Drinks Bottling Plant with Pasteuriser
IC Filling Systems supply craft soft drinks preparation lines across the globe.
We typically provide a custom design service for automatic or semi-automatic lines with detailed floorplans to include:
- Refrigerated Mixing Tanks
- De-aerator Carbonator
- Rinser Filler Capper
- Can Filling
- Pasteurising Bath
We can also add options such as CIP Cleaning in Place and ROPP Cappers, and will be happy to quote for your precise requirements.
Complete Bottling Line for Water - Wessex Water Services
This is an example of a Complete Bottling Line for Still Water (8,000 BPH) that was delivered to Wessex Water Services Ltd.
Wessex Water Services Ltd, the public utilities water company in South West England, took delivery of a complete PET bottling line for still water in 2 litres and 500 ml PET bottles produced by IC Filling Systems Srl. This line has an output speed of up to 8,000bph x 2ltr. Overcoming a challenging small area available (the complete line footprint is only 15 x 34 metres). The line reaches nevertheless very high efficiency levels of 90% of nominal speed at the end of the line. The bottling line consists of :
- Bottle loader and unscrambler (to see video click HERE) 32-32-8 monoblock rinser-filler-capper with HEPA filter
- predisposed for sportscaps. (to see video click HERE)
- Manual 2 tanks CIP unit (please see the picture on the right).
- Bottle dryer with bottle rotation device (to see video click HERE)
- Domino A120 ink jet coder
- 8 heads full wrap around hot melt labeller with Nordson glue injector (to see video click HERE)
- Bottle shrink wrapper at 30 ppm Film only (to see video click HERE)
- Palletiser unit with interlayer inserter (to see video click HERE)
- Automatic Pallet stretch wrapper (to see video click HERE)
The line was delivered precisely on the date contracted and installed and handed over to the operating company in one month, precisely on the 25th July 2013, by the engineering team of IC Filling Systems.
Contact IC Filling Systems…For detailed information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling +39 0141 162 0091 or +39 0141 74166 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US). Alternatively, use the contact form below, or request a quotation.
Send us your enquiry today...
Tell us what you need to know, and we'll respond promptly.