Milk & Yoghurt Weight Filling
Specialised Weight Filling for Dairy Milks & Yoghurts
This system offers the certainty that each container is filled with the nominal quantity by weight, and is specially designed for Milk and Yoghurt/ Yogurt products.
These machines are particularly suitable for small dosing of 100ml at high speed.
The weight filling process for Milk & Yoghurt requires weighing the empty container (tarring) and gravity filling of liquids.
Main advantages of weight filling
- No contact between the dairy filling valve and the neck of the bottle
- Continuous weight checking to allow detection of filling errors, for example damaged containers
- Check the volume of product in the container
- Filling precision for liquid products
- Immediate setting of filling parameters for each nozzle
- System adapts to intrinsic changes in the product during a production cycle
- Solution overrides variations in product temperature and air content
Contact IC Filling Systems…
For more information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini on email@example.com or please call on +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US). Alternatively, use our chat mechanism at the bottom of the page, use the form below, or request a quotation.
Get the information you need now...
Tell us what you need. We'll respond promptly.
Download Giovanni Solferini's Article
Bottling Oils? Don't let the accountants undermine your bottom line.
How to save $1.5 million dollars and avoid beancounters and accountants undermining your bottom line if you are bottling oils.
Written by IC Filling Systems Managing Director Giovanni Solferini.