Ultra Clean Filling Machines
We supply Ultra Clean Filling Machines (non-contact filling) Rinser/Filler/cappers for filling of delicate products such as:
- fresh pasteurised milk
- fruit juices
- cold filled mayonnaise
- tomato ketchup
- salad creams
- pharmaceutical products
We have developed a filling valve without gaskets.
The absence of gaps and internal valves simplify the cleaning process. The machines can be built with traditional bottle transfer methods or Neck Handling for PET bottles.
What is the process for Ultra Clean Filling?
- Chemical sterilisation of the bottles
- Bottle sterile rinsing using Auxonia and combined with sterile water rinsing of the Auxonia
- Ultra Clean Sterile filling (non-contact valves), either by flow meters or by weight cells.
- UV ray + chemical sterilisation of the caps + washing with sterile water before capping in clean room. The bottle closures or caps can be sterilised with steam in the chute or by an Auxonia spray.
- Over pressure in the filling machine with sterile filtered air is vital to ensure harmful bacteria are filtered out of the air inside the filler. Air is first filtered via an HEPA filter and pumped at a light pressure inside the filter which is enclosed in a full shell where air is filtered. The overpressure ensures that no contaminated air is let in to the filling machine during normal production.
Ultra Clean Filling is a process concept involving the combination of various technologies rather than a single "quick Fix" technical item. The process involves also an "environment" element, that is, it requires a production attitude to clean filling processes in the staff of the factory.
Contact IC Filling Systems…
For detailed information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US).
Alternatively, use the contact form below, or request a quotation.
Get the information you need now...
Tell us what you need. We'll respond promptly.
Download Giovanni Solferini's Article
Bottling Oils? Don't let the accountants undermine your bottom line.
How to save $1.5 million dollars and avoid beancounters and accountants undermining your bottom line if you are bottling oils.
Written by IC Filling Systems Managing Director Giovanni Solferini.