Microblock: Automatic, Versatile and Economical for Oil & Vinegar
661 Automatic Microblock for Automatic Filling for Oil & Vinegar
Rates up to 1,200 bph for 330ml, with flexibility for different sized bottles
6-6-1 EPV High Vacuum filling Microblock for Edible Oil and Vinegar
IC Filling Systems has produced an improved Automatic rinser-filler-capper suitable for a variety of uses , launched for the first time at Brau Beviale in November 2018.
This high quality, high tech, automatic 6-6-1 bottling machine features Vacuum Filling Valves for dense products.
This is suitable for filling all sorts of Edible Oils and Vinegars. For Vinegars a finish in AISI 316 L is recommended for the filler to be compatible with the acidity of the product to be filled.
Delivers 1,200bph (330ml) with one single operator
The brand new Microblock 661 2019 model hosts a number of major improvements on its specifications as it places itself as the innovative new generation system compared to similar all-in-one machines on the market.
- It can fill both glass and PET bottles. Pretty much a first in the industry!
- It assists the filling speed for high viscous sugary products with a new high performance vacuum pump
- It fills any shape of bottles! Square, rectangular and oval - not only round bottles!
- It can apply ANY type of caps - ROPP, Stelcap, Stelvin, Cork, T corks, champagne style corks, crown corks, plastic corks.
- It can cap TWO different style of caps on the same capping turret, with or without pourer insert.
- Yes, we have a revolving capper turret that can apply either cork and ROPP metal cork or plastic caps etc.
- A single high output filling tank ensures constant product filling levels at top speed
- User friendly Omron 7” colour HMI touchscreen control panel & PLC
- IoT Smart Device: Full internet connection available as an option for remote technical diagnosis and assistance
- Integral Brushless electronic camme operations for more accurate positioning of bottles or cans and faster servicing
The 6-6-1 Microblock machine in its Vacuum Valve filling version is suitable for filling any dense product such as edible oil and balsamic vinegar.
Three independent sections driven by servo motors
Microblock 6-6-1 2019 consists of a Linear Rinsing Section supplied with 6 rinsing nozzles, Vacuum assisted filling valves and a single or TWIN head revolving capping Turret suitable for any combination of two different corks application on glass or PET bottles.
Special combined cap applications such as ROPP screw cap, Mushroom cork, natural straight cork and plastic screw cap are available on request.
Contact IC Filling Systems…
For more information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini on firstname.lastname@example.org or please call on +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US). Alternatively, use the contact form below, or request a quotation.
Get the information you need now...
Tell us what you need. We'll respond promptly.