Semi-Automatic Bottling Equipment & Filling Equipment
IC Filling Systems can provide machines for your whole bottling process, from rinsing to labelling for laboratories, small food & drinks companies.
For our brochure featuring our manual or semi-automatic bottling machines please complete the form below.
Semi-Automatic Filling Machines
IC Filling Systems sell a range of..
- Piston Filling Machines - perfect for thicker products.
- Single head and Four Head Filling Machines
- Hygienic, no spillage.
- Adjustable filling levels.
- Single & Twin Head Vertical Volumetric Filling Machines -
- Excellent for food grade & foaming products.
- Can also handle very small bottles.
- Weight Filling Machines - for precision measurements eg. chemicals are key.
Semi-Automatic Capping Machines
Suppliers of semi-automatic capping machines-various applications
- Semi-automatic Champagne Corking machine for the application of Champagne ‘Mushroom’ type corks on glass bottles
- Semi-Automatic Crimping machines for the closing of perfume type bottles
- Semi-automatic Capper for Twist Off and Pre-Threaded Plastic Cap on glass jars and plastic bottles
- Capping Heads for ROPP metal closures to suit any existing brand of cappers (Zalkin, Arol, Bertolaso, Alcoa, MBF, etc.)
Semi-Automatic Bottling - Complete Lines
We offer complete bottling lines for the smaller or artisan producer.
Equipment supplied recently included a 4 head vacuum filler, a t corker, ROPP Capper, PVC Capsuler, Automatic Labeller and a belt conveyor system to tie everything together and improve production throughput.
Contact IC Filling Systems…For detailed information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling +39 0141 74166 or +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US). Alternatively, use the contact form below, or request a quotation.
Send us your enquiry today...
Tell us what you need to know, and we'll respond promptly.
"I have absolutely no qualms in recommending IC Filling Systems as a good and reputable company to deal with." - Jim Quigley, Bottling Manager, Inver House Distillers.
“IC Filling Systems provided our first bottle line that never let us down despite the incredible work load it was asked to perform. As more equipment arrives to further reinforce and advance not just the Mk2 bottle line but the business as a whole, IC Filling Systems will remain our partner of choice. Reliable, consistent and robust.” — Iain Kerr, Wolfburn Distillery
"IC Filling Systems installed a new 7,000bph 20-20-5 Neck Handling PET Filler which we are extremely satisfied with. We were provided with excellent customer support from start to finish as well as being provided with a dedicated project engineer to assist with the whole process. Thanks to all the team at IC Filling Systems." - Cheddar Water Ltd
"Purchased a beer filter, 2 head keg filler and 551 bottle filler. We have received great support and our machines are running very well." - Eben Uys, The Mad Brew Master, Mad Giant, South Africa