Win a €50 Voucher with IC Filling Systems at Brau Beviale 2016
Enter our free Social Media Competition and win…
IC Filling Systems is celebrating its tenth appearance at Brau Beviale in Nuremberg with an innovative social media competition.
“Exhibitions are about making new connections and putting faces to names, as much as about seeing new equipment and innovations.” said Giovanni Solferini, Managing Director, speaking from IC Filling's manufacturing facility in Italy.
“So as well as showcasing four important new product groups designed for microbreweries in Nuremberg this November, we're livening things up for our visitors with a competition for the best video or photograph of our stand shared on social media. We're working to develop our online social footprint, not just sharing information about our products, but also sharing useful industry stories, while not forgetting to have a bit of fun.”
“To see what we mean, follow the hashtag #FillingSystems on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Of course, we'd love to see as many people as possible in Nuremberg, so we've arranged for free registration if you wish to attend the exhibition, saving you over 20 Euros - just complete the form below, and we’ll be happy to send you a complimentary personal fast track entry code.”
“You can also book an appointment to talk about your microbrewery needs or of course, just drop by to say hello. And of course, bring along your smartphone or camera to enter the competition!”
“We'll be in Hall 7 on Stand 525 from November 8th-10th showcasing four main products. Because our customers come to Brau Beviale from all over the world, social media is a great way to share our news with them - and to start new conversations. You can join the conversation easily - all our social media accounts, including our popular YouTube channel, are right at the top of our website at icfillingsystems.com”.
We're showing four important items of equipment on our stand this year:
12-12-1 Automatic Monoblock Rinser Filler Crowner
New 12-12-1 Automatic Monoblock with double pre-evacuation of oxygen, electro-pneumatic valves with electronic camme and automatic crown cork turret capable of cleaning, filling and capping up to 2,400 330ml bottles per hour. Available with a range of options including SO2 rinse capability for cider and all parts in contact with the product in 316L stainless steel.
5-5-1 Automatic Microblock Rinser Filler Crowner
5-5-1 Automatic Microblock Rinser Filler Crowner complete line including fully working labelling machine with compact inkjet coder and conveyor system. Available with double pre-evacuation of oxygen, CO2 flushing, electro-pneumatic valves with electronic camme and crown corker capable of cleaning, filling and capping up to 1,080 330ml bottles per hour. Options available – all parts in contact with product in 316L stainless steel suitable for cider filling.
6-6-2 Semi-Automatic Compactblock Rinser Filler Crowner
6-6-2 Semi-automatic Rinsing Filling Capping Monoblock, newly styled with double pre-evacuation, CO2 flushing, new compact rinser positioning and new option of sanitary fittings / connectors on show. Options available include all parts in contact with product in 316L stainless steel suitable for cider filling, and CO2 injection into the head space before closing the bottle to eliminate oxygen and extend product shelf life.
Mini carbonators for microbreweries, wineries and soft drinks producers. IC Filling Systems are presenting a complete new range which is economically priced but fully specified to meet entry level professional requirements. With capacity from 500 to 1,500 litres per hour and including full features of minimum and maximum electronic level probe, two infeed and outfeed centrifugal pumps included, and available with independent hose connector with lance for filling kegs. Keg filling is controlled by a program operating a flow meter doser for maximum efficiency and hygiene.
“We have been listening to brewers bottling requirements for many years now, and believe we currently offer the most advanced entry level beer bottling machines available on the market." added Marco Solferini, Sales Director at IC Filling Systems.
“Our innovative COMPACTBLOCK range of machines are the perfect solution for breweries looking to get their beer into bottles, without breaking the bank, yet still ensuring the high integrity of their products. We look forward to welcoming customers old and new in Germany this November.”
Book your free ticket for Brau Beviale 2016
If you’d like a complimentary fast track pass to enter the exhibition, saving you over 20 Euros, please complete the form below and IC Filling Systems will be delighted to send you your personal registration code.
Please come and visit us in Hall 7, Stand 525, where we’ll be showing our bottling equipment in full working order.
BrauBeviale is a capital goods exhibition for the whole process chain of beverage production: raw materials, technologies, logistics and marketing. In 2-15, over 37,000 trade visitors from Europe and the rest of the world used the creative atmosphere to develop solutions.
In 2016, over 1,000 exhibitors will present their products, solutions and trends for the production of beer, water, non-alcoholic drinks, spirits, wine, sparkling wine and liquid dairy products.
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon
Follow us socially online
We're sociable types here at IC Filling Systems - so we'd love to talk to you through our social channels. Please follow, connect, like or subscribe as suits your preference.
As well as sharing industry news and our innovations and exhibitions, we also like to have a little fun with our social accounts.
Company Social Accounts
Competition Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of IC Filling Systems.
- You will not be added to our mailing list or receive any direct marketing messages from us unless you include the phrase ‘Opt in’ with your entry.
- Multiple entries are allowed. IC Filling Systems reserve the right to delete and disqualify any entries that contain comments or links that are, in the sole opinion of IC Filling Systems, spam, defamatory, hateful, duplicated, or otherwise inappropriate. All entries must be made by 6pm UTC on November 10, 2016 to be valid. Entries made after that time will not be valid and may be deleted from our site or social media channels.
- The winner will be selected within 2 days of the exhibition being completed, and will be notified of their success by email. The winner may choose to have their prize sent to them by mail or collect from Hall 7 Stand 525.
- The name of the winner will be added to the website and social media channels of IC Filling Systems, along with the winning photograph. IC Filling Systems will have the right to use the winning image in any way they wish.
- The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We may publish winners’ names on our web site and through social media, but will not publish personal information such as your email address. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to IC Filling Systems after the competition has taken place.
- If you win the competition, IC Filling Systems request that you photograph yourself with your prize, and allow IC Filling Systems to publicise that photograph through its web site, social media and email campaigns. You have the right to decline any participation – it is entirely up to you, but we may still publish your name as a winner.
- The prize will be posted within 14 days of the competition finishing, which we will ask you to provide through social media email. The prizes are transferable and can be gifted to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available for any reason, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- This competition is being run by IC Filling Systems, 264 Banbury Road, Oxford OX2 7DY, United Kingdom (“IC Filling Systems”).
- IC Filling Systems reserves the right to terminate the competition at any time if circumstances outside our control make this necessary. We will inform entrants of any such circumstances by adding a comment and full explanation to our website.