OroGin get all that they ever wanted...
This family business based in Dalton, in the borderlands of Scotland near Lockerbie, started their tapas bar in June 2017, and are taking delivery of their gin still for mass production mid-July 2017. They are producing a craft gin infused with high quality botanicals purchased from all over the world. The products they produce are artisan, high-end gin, not a mainstream mass-produced product.
Managing Director, Mr Ray Clynick, approached IC Filling Systems in 2016 with an interesting shaped bottle which required a special orientation system to apply a front & back label accurately to the tapered sides. IC Filling Systems successfully installed the bottling line at the end of June 2017 and look forward to running off the first production of bottles by the end of July 2017.
Equipment delivered includes:
- 2 injector bottle rinser with filtration system
- 4 valve vacuum filler with filtration system & 3 x 5 micron stainless steel filter cartridges
- Pneumatic press on T-corker
- Semi-automatic Spin-on Capsule applicator
- Semi-automatic PVC heat shrink capsuler
- Automatic 4 head 2 station rotary self-adhesive labeler with bottle orientation system
Contact IC Filling Systems…
For detailed information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini by calling +39 0141 74166 or +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US).
Alternatively, use the contact form below, or request a quotation.
Send us your enquiry now...
Tell us what you need to know, and we'll respond promptly.