Win with IC Filling Systems at PackExpo Las Vegas September 2019
We'll be exhibiting once again at PackExpo 2019 in Las Vegas this September.
Packexpo is the USA's premiere packaging event, taking place from 9am-4pm daily from the 23rd - 25th September 2019.
Attendees include corporate, general, plant and project managers; engineers; production supervisors; those involved in operations and quality control; purchasers; package designers, brand managers and marketers; and logistics and supply chain management professionals from all vertical industries.
IC Filling Systems will be exhibiting at PackExpo once again - come and meet us on Stand US-7169 to view our machinery and discuss your precise needs. You can also enter our social media competition to win a $50 Amazon Voucher.
1) Flexibloc Monoblock for Spirits, Oil & Vinegar Rinsing, Filling, Capping, Capsuling & Labelling
Our versatile Flexibloc is a linear system custom designed around your specific requirements. It does not require any change parts when changing bottle formats.
The length of the Flexibloc will vary, depending on the extra features that you require for your packaging. For example, top strip duty label, multiple labels, and different types of caps.
- Fill level adjuster
- Capping (Aluminium ROPP, T-Corks, Guala style non-refillables)
- Capsule distribution system
- PVC capsule heat shrinking or Capsule spinning
- Labeling (Front, Back, Neck & U-Strip over the cap)
- Bottle orientation systems available
- Thermal transfer label coding
- CE/UL/CSA norms conform
- Rapid bottle size changeover (no change parts required)
- 500bph, 900bph & 1500bph model machines available
2) 661 Automatic Microblock for Automatic Filling for Beer & Cider
Rates up to 1,200 bph for 330ml, with canning or bottling option from the same machine
6-6-1 EPV isobaric filling Microblock for Beer or Cider
IC Filling Systems has produced an improved Automatic rinser-filler-capper suitable for a variety of uses, launched for the first time at Brau Beviale in November 2018.
This high quality, high tech, automatic 6-6-1 bottling machine features new EPV Electro Pneumatic Filling Valves in two mainstream versions: a counter-pressure isobaric model for carbonated beverages, and a vacuum assisted gravity filler for still products. This is suitable for filling all sorts of beers and ciders.
Double pre-evacuation, 1,200 bph (330ml) capacity, and operated by a single operator
The brand new Microblock 661 EPV 2019 model hosts a number of major improvements on its specifications as it places itself as the innovative new generation system compared to similar all-in-one machines on the market.
- It fills both glass bottles and aluminium cans. Pretty much a first in the industry!
- It delivers Low TPO levels thanks to a new high performance vacuum pump
- A single high output filling tank ensures constant product filling levels at top speed
- User friendly Omron 7” colour HMI touchscreen control panel & PLC
- IoT Smart Device: Full internet connection available as an option for remote technical diagnosis and assistance
- Integral Brushless electronic camme operations for more accurate positioning of bottles or cans and faster servicing
The machine is suitable for filling beer, cider, wine (still or sparkling) or carbonated soft drinks, and it features our new EPV (Electro Pneumatic Valve) technology. The EPV valve allows total flexibility in adjusting the filling cycle by adapting the vacuum filling and degassing timings to the necessity of each different carbonated drink via a colour touchscreen HMI control panel.
3) Bag in Box Filling - Automatic and Manual Machines...
BIB PREMIUM W Semi-Automatic Bag in Box Filling Machine
An ideal filling machine for your medium-sized and large production, the BIB PREMIUM W bag in box filling machine allows management of a variety of recipes and maintaining high rates up to 480 three-litre bags per hour in Web mode.
The semi-automatic BIB PREMIUM W bag in box filling machine is designed to meet filling needs for bags from 2 Ltr to 20 Ltr, Pouches from 1.5 Ltr to 5 Ltr (for individual bags) and Cheertainer® pouches. It can be used for all types of liquids and semi-liquids for both food and non-food products.
AUTOBIB High-Speed Automatic Bag in Box Filling Machine
Modern and robust, with top performance and full automation, the automatic AUTOBIB bag in box filling machine allows independent high-speed filling of liquid and semi-liquid products in bags for BIB, Pouch and Cheertainer®.
We will also feature details of our BIB AUTOLINE Automatic Bag in Box Filling and Packaging Line and BIB EASY Manual Bag in Box Filling Machine.
Win with our exciting #FillingSystems Social Media Competition!
“Exhibitions are about making new connections and putting faces to names, as much as about seeing new equipment and innovations.” says Marco Solferini, Sales Director at IC Filling Systems.
“So as well as showcasing our products in Las Vegas this September, we're livening things up for our visitors with a competition to win a $50 Amazon Voucher for the best video or photograph of our booth shared on social media. We're working to develop our online social footprint, not just sharing information about our products, but also sharing useful industry stories, while not forgetting to have a bit of fun.”
To enter the competition, just take a photo or video of our booth (US-7169), and share with the hashtag #FillingSystems on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. A winner will be drawn on the 27th of September 2019, and the voucher will be emailed to the lucky winner.
See you in Vegas!