Microbrewers flocked to Nuremberg this November…
BrauBeviale, the global exhibition for the beer and beverages industry took place last week in Nuremberg, where IC Filling Systems showcased a range of new products designed with the microbrewer's needs in mind.
We had close to 200 microbrewers visiting our stand and expressing strong interest in our new 551 Microblock Automatic Rinsing Bottling and Crowning Machine.
This innovative, compact and inexpensive machine is the smallest and lowest cost complete automatic bottling and labelling system for beer, cider and wine with production speed of up to 1,000 bottles per hour.
A single operator can take care of the entire process of loading and unloading. A second operator may take care of packaging in baskets, or cartons and palletise.
Benefits of the 5-5-1 Automatic Microblock Rinser Filler Crowner
- A complete line including fully working labelling machine with compact inkjet coder and conveyor system can be accommodated within a footprint of only 5.8m x 3.3m. See our example layout below.
- Available with double pre-evacuation of oxygen, and electro-pneumatic valves with electronic camme.
- Crown cork allowing capabiity to clean, fill and cap up to 1,000 330ml bottles every hour.
- A jet of clean CO2 is directed inside the neck of the bottle immediately before capping. This allows maintenance of Oxygen-free conditions achieved in the filling operation during capping.
- Option for all parts in contact with product in 316L stainless steel, suitable for cider filling.
- Adjustment of the filling cycle is easy using integrated swivel control panel PLC with display screen and USB internet interface for remote assistance.
- Offers an external washing to remove any excess foam prior to packing.
- Option for pre-labelling with waterproof labels and data coding.
The brand new Microblock 551 EPV is an innovative new generation system that is a step ahead of similar all-in-one machines on the market at this speed.
The machine is suitable for filling beer, cider, sparkling wine and carbonated drinks, and it features our new EPV (Electro Pneumatic Valve) technology.
Flexibility for fast adjustment
The EPV valve allows total flexibility in adjusting the filling cycle, by adapting the vacuum and filling timings to the necessity of each different carbonated formulation via a PLC that retains the various recipes for fast recall.
The Microblock 551 EPV consists of a Rinsing Section supplied with 5 rinsing nozzles, 5 Electro-pneumatic Isobaric Counterpressure filling valves and a single head Crowning Turret suitable for crown cork application on glass bottles.
The machine is also equipped with a device for the detection of the bottle on the conveyor (no bottles on conveyor, no rinse) featuring a photocell which stops the machine and closes the rinser electro valve in case of missing bottles, and also uses a turret height adjustment system to accommodate different height bottles.
The capper can close both 26mm and 29mm crown caps.
The Microblock itself has a small footprint for efficient use of your working floorspace
This automatic beer bottling machine represents the best solution available for entry level automatic filling lines.
Take the small bottling operation in your brewery, cider mill, winery, or soft drinks company to the next level with this AISI 304 stainless steel 1000bph (/330ml) automatic bottle filling machine.
Our new adaptable EPV filling valves mean you can easily change the filling cycle for bottling different drinks. This machine also features adjustable turret heights for filling different sized bottles and a bottle detection system.
Giovanni Solferini is the Managing Director of IC Filling Systems, which has supplied bottling, labelling, and packaging equipment for water, soft drinks, beers, wines, spirits, food sauces, chemicals and toiletries since 1994.
For more information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini on email@example.com or please call on +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US). (10-10-17: Due to current US wildfires, please use +1 415 671 6220). Alternatively, use our chat mechanism at the bottom of the page, use our quick contact form or request a quotation.