This week saw our delivery of a semi-automatic Counterpressure Rinser-Filler-Capper for Vaat Brewery & Taproom in Estonia.
Vaat is an innovative and sustainable micro-brewery with a taproom (craft beer bar) in Telliskivi, Tallinn.
Pictured above with IC Filling Systems Sales Manager Marco Solferini, this 662 Compactblock is a flexible and easily moved unit that will be used for bottling Vaat’s range of craft beers, ales and stouts.
The Compactblock is a hugely improved design with many new and enhanced features including:
- Faster filling cycle
- Higher quality of vacuum for oxygen retention - lowest in the industry
- Low DO levels (Dissolved Oxygen pickup levels)
- User friendly HMI touchscreen control panel
- Easy clean stainless steel base with recessed working area
- Total control of cycles of machine through interactive touch screen
- IoT Smart Device: Full internet connection available as an option for remote technical diagnosis and assistance
- High visibility vacuum tank to ensure visual monitoring of correct operating status
- Easy visibility and access from rear via transparent opening doors for easy maintenance
- Possibility to fill short neck bottles
- Rinser with "No bottle - no spray" system
- Flexibility to fill any size bottle or can
- Easy and rapid changeover from glass bottling to canning