Wine and Spirits ProcessingWe are able to offer a complete service in the design construction and supply of bespoke continuous and batch distillation plants and/or complete distilleries. Operating from vacuum through to pressurized conditions and starting from any kind of raw materials containing alcohol, sugar or starch for production of distillates, raw alcohol, extra neutral and absolute alcohol, with our own know-how, using advanced technologies and experience developed worldwide. These plants range from small to medium size. Reliability and an excellent quality/price ratio complement our pre- and after-sales service allowing us to be always up to the task given. Raw Materials:
- By-products of wineries (pomace, lees, wine)
- Cane and beet molasses
- Cereals: corn, wheat, barley, rice
- Other starchy substances: potatoes, cassava, chestnuts, etc.
- Other sugary substances: sorghum, grape, cane and beet juice
- Fruits: apples, peaches, apricots, cherries, plums
- Exotic fruits: dates, bananas, pineapples, papaya, mango, etc.
- Soft fruits
- Aromatic herbs, seeds and berries
For more information, contact our Sales Director Marco Solferini on firstname.lastname@example.org or please call on +39 035 046 0297 (Italy) +44 1865 520 083 (UK) or +1 707 236 6353 (US). Alternatively, use our chat mechanism at the bottom of the page, use our quick contact form or request a quotation.
Let's talk today...
We'll respond to your enquiry promptly.